Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Direct Harley Parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 09:39 AM
jacknthebox
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Scotty7one7
After ur confirmation did u get any other emails bout shipping? I have not. I saw my order pending Friday. Monday it was confirmed. Does that mean it shipped yet.
What I got with that Jagg order was 3 emails: First day a "Order Process" email which was basicly a receipt; second day, second email a "Order Confirmation" email just confirming they received my order; also second day, third email a "Order Update" email which announced product shipped.

Also, each email had a link to go to the login page on their site which I did login and checked "My Account" which also showed the satus of my order.

This last order of the Mustang seat, i got the first two emails (Process and Confirmation)....just waiting for the "Update" to show shipping status.

I will keep you posted.

I find it interesting that Dan (in post 32) specifically mentions that they arrive early to the office and the first thing they do is reply to ALL the emails yet there are a few posts that report email communication problems - would be interesting to see where the disconnect is.

Good luck - sucks that with such great prices you have to encounter the problems you are having.

Old 03-08-2012, 10:18 AM
hogcrib
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dealing with DHP was the worst online experience I have ever had. They didn't return or reply to emails before or after the order was placed. Their Order Confirmation and Shipping emails tells you to "reply" to the email with questions but they don't respond. They don't provide customer service phone messaging after hours. Their customer service is the absolute worst on the net. There is a reason for the cheap prices. Never again!

Last edited by hogcrib; 03-08-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:24 AM
mrwatson75
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I had a very good experience ordering from them..

Old 03-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Cowboy Rob
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 2,574 Likes on 1,498 Posts

I just have to ask what is it with all this "contact me through this email" crap? Do they not have a direct phone number? Maybe since they have such good prices,they are operating out of Cuba. I just like to know when I have a question about a product or an issue. I like to call and speak to a human about the problem or issue. I don't like going round and round playing computer tag.

Old 03-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Scotty7one7
Advanced

I called and emailed. No response :-(

Old 03-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Nightrain04
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I called and emailed. No response :-(
I guess I'm in the same boat as you. Last week I was emailing about monkey bars and cables that was not listed on there site. While the emails were a little slow, they did answer them and I had them send a invoice thru paypal to me for the Monkey bars and cables. I paid on the 2nd, and not heard from them since. I even emailed Dan yesterday after he posted on this thread, still waiting. Although I'm in no hurry, since bikes in storage. But I'm still impatient

Old 03-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Scotty7one7
Advanced

I'm in a hurry. I just paid cash for my bike and dropped another 2g in parts. Im ready to customize and ride

Old 03-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Nightrain04
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm in a hurry. I just paid cash for my bike and dropped another 2g in parts. Im ready to customize and ride
Normally I'm in a hurry as well. Hopefully this all works out for us.

Old 03-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Cowboy Rob
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 2,574 Likes on 1,498 Posts

Doesn't look like a good company to do business with. I can't believe they haven't personally contacted every single person on here with an issue,and try to rectify the problem.

Last edited by Cowboy Rob; 03-08-2012 at 07:42 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Scotty7one7
Advanced

Well ima put it on here as well since I know they already have my info
And we can see they check the forums at least once on a while

My email is gixxersixxer007@aol.com
My order number was 5758.

Hopefully they can clear up the confusion

Quick Reply: Direct Harley Parts