Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Direct Harley Parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 10:13 AM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor
Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts

Hello,
I would be very interested to get your information so I can look into this for you. I don't think anyone "lied" to you, but I would like to see what errors you did have so I can address them.
If you can, please let me know so I can make sure you are taken care of and satisfied. My email is dan@directharleyparts.com.

Thank you

-Dan

Originally Posted by HemiGlide69
Same scenario with me and many other people apparantly.

No tracking #, no returned calls/emails, they lie and tell you it shipped when it didn't, tell you they will send tracking # and they don't, wrong tracking #, sent to wrong address etc.
And yes this all happened to me on 1 order.
It all comes down to customer service which they lack severely.
Wish I would of Googled them prior to ordering.. Grrrr
Live and learn

Old 03-07-2012, 10:21 AM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor
Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts

Look like a few of you are not getting a response on emails. That is the first thing we do every day. We come in 3 hours early to answer them all. 4 of us are here getting back to everyone. Please send me all info / issues any of you are having. I want to nip this in the butt right now. I cant have emails going unanswered/undelivered.
Also, just a heads up, there is a contact form on our site. That is a direct link to us.
I do not see any of those get filtered into spam. if you dont hear back within 24 hours, use that link, and we will always get it. Not sure why, but some of the emails end up in spam some times when its sent direct.
Also, the forum message service works really well to, of course forum messaging is not the easiest to use, but I personally check this almost every hour.

Let me know, So i can check into your emails please.

Thank you
Dan

Old 03-07-2012, 10:33 AM
HemiGlide69
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Direct Harley Parts
Hello,
I would be very interested to get your information so I can look into this for you. I don't think anyone "lied" to you, but I would like to see what errors you did have so I can address them.
If you can, please let me know so I can make sure you are taken care of and satisfied. My email is dan@directharleyparts.com.

Thank you

-Dan
Not going to get into a debate about what happened or didn't happen and I don't need to be taken care of thank you.
You obviously are aware of the problems within your company so no need for me to elaborate.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:14 PM
booch
Road Master
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

After I posted last night I did receive a email with the shipping info and tracking numbers.Checked the tracking numbers and everything was shipped the day before as I was told so its all good.
Only thing that is a inconvienance to me but of no fault of Directharley, is that the shipment is in 3 boxes, 2 arrive on the 10th, and the last on the 13th even though they were all shipped at the same time. I have to drive and cross the border to pick them up so I will just have to wait longer, I was planning on install this weekend.
Again, prices can't be beat and they had the bars I wanted in stock when no one else did.

Old 03-07-2012, 08:02 PM
jacknthebox
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by HDV-GLIDE

Plus, tell them your a forum member and they will discount them further......
Wish I would have known this - ordered Jagg oil cooler from them 2 weeks ago and just ordered a mustang seat from them today....damn!

Old 03-08-2012, 07:12 AM
Scotty7one7
Advanced

First off wish I had known about forum discounts also.

Second off I ordered last Friday and still don't know if all my stuff shipped yet??
Wad hoping to get a email but the confirmation is the only one I got.

I spent 1094 dollars. It's nice to have piece of mind to know is stuff got shipped yet. How bout it directharleyparts? Can u fill me in on where we are at in the order/shipping process?

I ordered pipes, a/c, pc-v, and shocks.

Old 03-08-2012, 07:29 AM
SmittyFXDL
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

I sent emails to (I think it was Frank) at Direct harley parts 3 times in last three weeks and sent them a message through this forum and have yet to hear anything back from them. Good prices is a great thing, but your going to lose hand over fist in lack of customer service. I was ready to order a parts from them on 3 occasion and went to another vendor who got back to me sooner. Id like to take advantage of their seemingly great prices but am hesitant with all the negative feedback they are getting.

Old 03-08-2012, 07:58 AM
jacknthebox
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jacknthebox
Wish I would have known this - ordered Jagg oil cooler from them 2 weeks ago and just ordered a mustang seat from them today....damn!
Just to add...my Jagg order went smooth and was confirmed the day of the order and shipped the next day - so I had no hesitation ordering the mustang seat. Anyways, hoping my new order goes as smooth as the first!

Old 03-08-2012, 08:44 AM
Scotty7one7
Advanced

Originally Posted by jacknthebox
Just to add...my Jagg order went smooth and was confirmed the day of the order and shipped the next day - so I had no hesitation ordering the mustang seat. Anyways, hoping my new order goes as smooth as the first!
After ur confirmation did u get any other emails bout shipping? I have not. I saw my order pending Friday. Monday it was confirmed. Does that mean it shipped yet.

Old 03-08-2012, 09:27 AM
HemiGlide69
Tourer

[QUOTE=Scotty7one7;9495610]After ur confirmation did u get any other emails bout shipping? I have not. I saw my order pending Friday. Monday it was confirmed. Does that mean it shipped yet.[/QUOTE

Never received tracking# via email on either order I placed. Matter of fact one that was delivered last week still showing "Processing" on their website. Hmmm

Quick Reply: Direct Harley Parts