Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Direct Harley Parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 12:02 AM
thenewrage
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dealt with Frank when I ordered my bars and other related items from dhp. Top notch service from him!

Old 03-06-2012, 01:39 AM
jjnoble
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Direct Harley Parts
Hello Paul.

I am not sure when you called us. I apologize that you did not hear from us. I have 2 customers asking for the HSA470 sony adapter kit earlier in the week I left a voice mail with, you might be one of them.
We finally got all squared away with Hawg Wired so we are good to go now.
We used to get them from Custom Chrome, but not every part was available so we had to go direct. We got set up this week.

Let me know if you still need the part or not, there is no doubt in my mind that we cant give you the best deal on it.

Thank you

-Dan

I don't see Hawg Wired adapter kits listed on your web site, do the have the HUA470 universal kits?

Old 03-06-2012, 05:18 AM
santajim
Grand HDF Member

Received 327 Likes on 223 Posts

I ordered Hog Tune speakers on a Friday and got them on Tuesday and were cheaper than anyone else.

Old 03-06-2012, 10:14 AM
qtrracer
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 131 Likes on 104 Posts

The first time I e-mailed DHP they got back to me fast. The e-mail I sent him Fri has gone un-answered. I am ready to buy some parts but I will never beg anyone to sell them to me.

Old 03-06-2012, 02:29 PM
avonflhtk
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by qtrracer
The first time I e-mailed DHP they got back to me fast. The e-mail I sent him Fri has gone un-answered. I am ready to buy some parts but I will never beg anyone to sell them to me.
Do you have a phone? Call them.

Old 03-06-2012, 03:20 PM
qtrracer
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 131 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by avonflhtk
Do you have a phone? Call them.
You don't get it. If I can't trust them to get back to me via e-mail, I am sure as hell not going to give them my credit card information and then hope the parts that I want to buy are not back ordered all the while he has already been paid. I can get these parts anywhere. If a company gives out their e-mail address as a point of contact they sure better use it or don't give it out! I give companies a test run or 2 BEFORE giving them my money now. DHP is failing the test on how they handle their customer service in my book.

Old 03-06-2012, 03:36 PM
SmittyFXDL
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Ive tried corresponding with them on several occasions and it took week or longer before I heard anything back from them. From the context of their reply, I would guess that they are not too computer savvy in checking and responding to emails. They may be more a hands on phone communication type company. Which isn't bad, but I bet it would behoove them to hire someone to handle the internet sales and correspondence for them.
I may end up giving them a shot at gaining my business for a jagg oil cooler if I cold get some info and questions answered.
For me and my work schedule its not always easy for me to make phone calls from my location and much easier for email communication.

Old 03-06-2012, 04:54 PM
booch
Road Master
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

I just ordered PYO MBB, V&H Power Duals and a Klockwerks windshield from them yesterday. Cheapest price around by far and all items in stock.
Very tough to get through on the phone, took 2 days. Emails were a waste of time as they have not been answered.
I finally got through today to ask again about emailing me my invoice and shipping info. They sent the invoice but no shipping info. Emailed again and have been trying to get through on phone with no luck. The 1 800 number is no good to me in Canada so every call is long distance so the answering machine is a little frustrating.

Old 03-06-2012, 08:50 PM
07standard
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ordered Cams, install kit, and adjustable pushrods monday.. hoping to see them shipped tomorrow!

Old 03-07-2012, 10:03 AM
HemiGlide69
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by booch
I just ordered PYO MBB, V&H Power Duals and a Klockwerks windshield from them yesterday. Cheapest price around by far and all items in stock.
Very tough to get through on the phone, took 2 days. Emails were a waste of time as they have not been answered.
I finally got through today to ask again about emailing me my invoice and shipping info. They sent the invoice but no shipping info. Emailed again and have been trying to get through on phone with no luck. The 1 800 number is no good to me in Canada so every call is long distance so the answering machine is a little frustrating.
Same scenario with me and many other people apparantly.

No tracking #, no returned calls/emails, they lie and tell you it shipped when it didn't, tell you they will send tracking # and they don't, wrong tracking #, sent to wrong address etc.
And yes this all happened to me on 1 order.
It all comes down to customer service which they lack severely.
Wish I would of Googled them prior to ordering.. Grrrr
Live and learn

Quick Reply: Direct Harley Parts