Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Direct Harley Parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 01:29 PM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor
Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts

Hello Paul.

I am not sure when you called us. I apologize that you did not hear from us. I have 2 customers asking for the HSA470 sony adapter kit earlier in the week I left a voice mail with, you might be one of them.
We finally got all squared away with Hawg Wired so we are good to go now.
We used to get them from Custom Chrome, but not every part was available so we had to go direct. We got set up this week.

Let me know if you still need the part or not, there is no doubt in my mind that we cant give you the best deal on it.

Thank you

-Dan

Originally Posted by pauly3
I wish I could say the same! I called them twice to find out about pricing and availability on the Hawg Wired HSA470. A different guy answered each time I called about 1 week apart and twice I was promised a callback with pricing and availability. No one ever called me back to give me pricing or availability.

Won't go back to them as I gave them two tries to earn my business and let me down twice.

Old 02-17-2012, 01:45 PM
wlibert
Road Captain
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I have to say I agree with the OP. I bought the HogTunes FL7Rev Kit at a significantly lower price than I could find anywhere else and DHP get me informed as my order went through the process and shipped. I got the kit yesterday and can't wait to install it. All I need now is the time to do it.

Old 03-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Scotty7one7
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just dropped $1094 dollars on parts from dhp. i seen mixed reviews from the past, but im glad to see this thread and hopeful that they do good...prices are the best for sure. lets see how it goes

Old 03-04-2012, 01:53 PM
mike_oh
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I have bought from them several times and always great prices and FAST shipping!!

Old 03-04-2012, 02:13 PM
The Q
Road Warrior
Received 58 Likes on 47 Posts

DHP had/has the best price I've found on the net for S&S products. I ordered my S&S 551 Easy Start cams from them. I received them in about 4 days and was totally happy with my interaction with DHP. I had PMed them prior to ordering and every time was answered promptly. Definite thumps up!

Old 03-04-2012, 04:50 PM
avonflhtk
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HDV-GLIDE
I have to say that Direct Harley Parts has great pricing and really fast shipping. Ordered my Jagg items and they were delivered in 3 days from Calf to NJ. The K & P Oil Filter was sent by the USPS on Monday and arrived today.

If your in the market for Jagg Oil Coolers or accessories, you will not find a lower price.

Plus, tell them your a forum member and they will discount them further......
I have to agree. I was in the market for some header pipes and some mufflers. I was going to order the Dresser Duals one month and the Monster Rounds the next so it would be a little easier on the budget. They had the lowest prices I could find anywhere, but I had a few questions so I called and talked to Frank. He was great to deal with and gave me an even better deal on the phone so I just went ahead and ordered them both at the same time. I would highly recommend them and you can probably do better by calling. Ask for Frank.

Old 03-04-2012, 05:13 PM
SpiderPig
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 64 Likes on 52 Posts

Ordered a couple of the K&P Stainless Steel oil filters and they responded over the weekend with a few confirmation e-mails. Looking forward to the good service mentioned on here.

Old 03-04-2012, 05:20 PM
SmittyFXDL
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Im looking to get the 10 row oil jagg oil cooler. Is this an all inclusive kit? or are there other parts needed for install? Can the fan be added at a later date?

Old 03-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Scotty7one7
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got a confirmation email today, but I'm wondering how long it will take to get to my house. So far so good.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:49 PM
Sam2010
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 217 Likes on 158 Posts

I orderd s&s cycle header and s&s quiet mufflers on thursday and they are suppose to be here tuesday Fast shipping. But I was looking for a spot to put in Hd Forums for forum member discount. I paid via pay pal and did not see how to do that. However it was still the best price I found.

Quick Reply: Direct Harley Parts