Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

??? About ED at The Dyno Difference in Dallas

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 06:10 PM
BlkSilverado
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TexasJR
Have had my bike dyno tuned once. Ended up badly, but fortunately I have a great dealer here in Dallas. Have been considering having it tuned again, this time correctly.

Looked at Ed's site. Looks like it could be about a four hour job? Anyone have a ballpark idea of what having Ed tune your bike will set you back?

Call Ed or send him a email, he charges a flat rate but i don't remember what it was when he did mine. Best money I have spent on my bike.

Old 02-18-2012, 01:32 PM
BIGVTWIN
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Have had my bike dyno tuned once. Ended up badly, but fortunately I have a great dealer here in Dallas. Have been considering having it tuned again, this time correctly.

Looked at Ed's site. Looks like it could be about a four hour job? Anyone have a ballpark idea of what having Ed tune your bike will set you back?
I believe he charges 350.00... And Jamie at Fuel Moto kinda recommended him and since it is their kit thats where I went.. Turned out great and I met a heck of a nice person!

Old 02-18-2012, 03:02 PM
EastSideBikerTrash
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Around $400. Ed is very meticulous. He checks the exhaust system, air intake, spark plugs, and engine oil before he puts it on the dyno. I have went to Dallas to have him tune my 09 SG and highly recommend him.

Old 02-19-2012, 05:14 PM
asahi1234
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A outstanding person Ed is he tuned my bike and I had to ask my self was this the same bike. And Ed is very good at what he does I get another bike I will diffently take it to him and recomend Ed to anybody.

Old 09-25-2014, 08:02 PM
boulderbean
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ed at The Dyno Difference

I know this is an old thread but - I knew I would be working in the Dallas area and I knew my Road King needed a dyne tune as I had made some changes to the 'hardware'. So I checked around on forums and heard good things about The Dyno Difference.
Ed did a great job, no nonsense, got the job done and I am happy with the increased performance and fuel mileage.
If you are in the area and need a dyne tune, call Ed.
bb