Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MGS True Duals

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2012 | 05:49 PM
MGS Performance
Former Sponsor
Default MGS True Duals and dyno tune

Originally Posted by kuma
So with your package deal with tuner and tune. Would I still need to have these Dynoed out also? I just purchased a 2013 RoadKing only have 58 miles on it. Hope the deal package last long enough to get my hands on the whole deal thanks
It is my opinion that in order to get the most out of your bike, a custom dyno-tune be performed by a trusted and knowledgable dyno tuner. There are other options and none of them are wrong, better or worse, just different. My opinion is to get your bike dyno-tuned. A downloaded MAP from a reputable shop will do the job in most cases, but is still second compared to the custom tune. Every bike is different and a custom tune addresses these differences. I would suggest getting the Stage I with a downloaded MAP for your bike, ride it and decide if you want to keep it as is or take it to a dyno tuner. We are a dyno tune shop, so we obviously believe that what we do makes a difference. You can take that with a grain of salt and make your own decision. Hope this helps.

I'd love to get our Stage I in your hands though! Ready when you are!

Old 09-10-2012 | 11:39 AM
V-Man
Supporter

Anybody running these on their bike in the greater Milwaukee, WI area? I'd love to hear them firsthand. Dying to put these on my 13 SG!

Old 09-11-2012 | 11:19 AM
Warpig09
Stage I

Just ordered my pipes and PCV as well as the big sucker. These guys know what customer service is all about. They take the time to listen to what you want and to lend you as much advice as your willing to listen to. These guys know what they are talking about.

Old 09-11-2012 | 11:39 AM
MGS Performance
Former Sponsor
Default Thank you

Originally Posted by Warpig09
Just ordered my pipes and PCV as well as the big sucker. These guys know what customer service is all about. They take the time to listen to what you want and to lend you as much advice as your willing to listen to. These guys know what they are talking about.
Thank you, we do our best. Much appreciated. Can't wait to hear what you think of the exhaust.

Old 09-12-2012 | 06:48 PM
djhanrahan
Stage I

I just got home from MGS Customs where they installed my true duals. The pipes are awesome so are the guys. I immediately jumped on my bike and rode 150 miles home. The increased performance was great and so was the sound. I would definately reccomend their setup.

Old 09-12-2012 | 07:11 PM
MGS Performance
Former Sponsor
Default True Duals

Originally Posted by djhanrahan
I just got home from MGS Customs where they installed my true duals. The pipes are awesome so are the guys. I immediately jumped on my bike and rode 150 miles home. The increased performance was great and so was the sound. I would definately reccomend their setup.
Glad you like them Dan. Thanks for the comments!

Old 09-12-2012 | 07:34 PM
V-Man
Supporter

Originally Posted by djhanrahan
Just ordered my package deal from Mike with chrome tips for my 2013 FLHX. Agree completely that these guys are the real deal. If the pipes are even a fraction as good as their honesty and customer service, this is going to be one very long and enjoyable partnership.

Old 09-19-2012 | 11:16 AM
Colin1966
Road Warrior

I just got of the phone with Mike @ MGS, awesome guy to deal with.

A heads up for any1 looking for a deal on there TD's, they have some sets for $599 with VERY slightly chrome blemishes, the owner Mike says not even noticeable when installed. YA i bought some

I will post some pictures when I get them.

Colin

Old 09-19-2012 | 02:18 PM
sesto123
Cruiser

Anybody running these on a CVO? Any fitment issues? How do they sound with the 110? I have a full sac and VH hi outputs waiting to install now, but may change my mind.

Old 09-19-2012 | 02:47 PM
fathertime
Road Master

Originally Posted by colin1966
i just got of the phone with mike @ mgs, awesome guy to deal with.

A heads up for any1 looking for a deal on there td's, they have some sets for $599 with very slightly chrome blemishes, the owner mike says not even noticeable when installed. Ya i bought some

I will post some pictures when i get them.

Colin
mine are on the way as well can't beat that deal!!

Quick Reply: MGS True Duals