Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MGS True Duals

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012 | 09:27 PM
whynotf75
Tourer

Can I get the black ones with this deal? I just bought the freedom performance trual duals and the cobra fi2000 pro. do you take trades lol I wanted ur pipes but the wait was tooo long .
I love the sound of the freedoms do yours sound similar to these.I dont feel like I gained hp with these.. or if I just got the full exhaust only can I get a cheaper deal without the intake and tuner? thanks
mike

Old 09-07-2012 | 11:34 PM
MGS Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by whynotf75
Can I get the black ones with this deal? I just bought the freedom performance trual duals and the cobra fi2000 pro. do you take trades lol I wanted ur pipes but the wait was tooo long .
I love the sound of the freedoms do yours sound similar to these.I dont feel like I gained hp with these.. or if I just got the full exhaust only can I get a cheaper deal without the intake and tuner? thanks
mike
I can give you the black ones for $100 more. PM me or call to discuss getting just the exhaust. Our system sounds pretty darn good IMHO, and many others think the same thing. We would love to get these in your hands, you won't be disappointed. Thanks for the interest, that's what makes this all worth it.

Old 09-08-2012 | 07:54 AM
whynotf75
Tourer

bump for a great exhaust. PM sent

Old 09-08-2012 | 10:32 AM
99%er
Cruiser

Gotta admit those headers and mufflers look and sound great however cant help asking why on earth the head pipes are not ceramic coated on the inside. That is the first line of defense for heat reduction. A high quality system like MGS deserves it.

Old 09-08-2012 | 10:40 AM
fathertime
Road Master
Default mgs slip ons

when do you expect to have the 'quiet" version available for shipping??

Old 09-08-2012 | 01:10 PM
scumBAGGER
Outstanding HDF Member

going nut waiting see who the winner of the contest is!!!!

Old 09-08-2012 | 04:28 PM
V-Man
Supporter

Originally Posted by tazman509
I was initially planning on purchasing the Fullsac X-pipe for the performance standpoint. As I continued to read reviews I ran across a few threads on the MGS True Duals. I have yet to hear a bad review on them. This sparked enough interest for me to call the guys at MGS and they addressed all my questions and concerns. I was sold on them and ordered the chrome duals and PC-V (which will be sent with the map for my setup). I should have them by the time my new 2013 SG arrives in a couple of weeks. I think I made the right decision with going with this setup.
Have a 13 SG waiting for me, too - and the pipes decision has been frickin' agonizing! LOL This really looks like the best of all worlds - and that Stage 1 deal they have running for September is going to save me about $400 over my previous choice. Amazing. Would love to hear how you like yours on your SG when you get them installed. Pics and sound clips, PLEASE!

Old 09-08-2012 | 05:10 PM
kuma
Cruiser
Default pipes

So with your package deal with tuner and tune. Would I still need to have these Dynoed out also? I just purchased a 2013 RoadKing only have 58 miles on it. Hope the deal package last long enough to get my hands on the whole deal thanks

Old 09-08-2012 | 05:36 PM
MGS Performance
Former Sponsor
Default MGS Slip-ons

Originally Posted by fathertime
when do you expect to have the 'quiet" version available for shipping??
Quiet slip-ons will be available within 30 days. Thanks for the interest.

Old 09-08-2012 | 05:39 PM
MGS Performance
Former Sponsor
Default Free mgs true duals

Originally Posted by scumBAGGER
going nut waiting see who the winner of the contest is!!!!
They chose the winner already. I should get the name and address by Monday to see who it was so I can send the system out. Don't forget, we're doing this promotion every month, so keep on trying, unless you were the winner this month! I don't even know who it is yet. Keep patient, should be announced Monday. Good luck!

Quick Reply: MGS True Duals