Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MGS True Duals

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2012 | 12:47 AM
mike5511
|
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by guentherb88
I'm stoked about these pipes. I'm riding out to Cali at the end of the month to have Mike install and tune them. This guy was super helpful over the phone. I'll def be referring my military buddies their way. If you live in Vegas and want to see and hear them let me know.
I'm gonna fly over Vegas Sunday......could you rack them real good about 10am Sunday morning??????

Old 04-14-2012 | 07:30 AM
drive2live2ride
Supporter

Originally Posted by mike5511
If you, drive2live2ride, ride over east of you a little let me know, I would like to hear those pipes and check them out.
How far east? Where ya hangin' your hat? You can't be too far. I'm forever riding out 62/412. Lets ride!

Trooper/Trucker? Hmm. Know a couple of those or so around here. You truck out of the DC over on Regional Airport Drive?

Last edited by drive2live2ride; 04-14-2012 at 07:40 AM. Reason: sherlockin'
Old 04-14-2012 | 09:43 PM
mike5511
|
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by drive2live2ride
How far east? Where ya hangin' your hat? You can't be too far. I'm forever riding out 62/412. Lets ride!

Trooper/Trucker? Hmm. Know a couple of those or so around here. You truck out of the DC over on Regional Airport Drive?
No, I go over to the east to the other one. It's about 20 miles further, but I don't have to drive thru Springdale!! I'll send you a PM.....

Old 04-14-2012 | 10:38 PM
jackman27
Novice

I have had my MGS True Duals for two years now & they are the best mod I have done to my bike. These pipes to me were the only ones that had the full package, great quality, looks, parformance & price! Along with all of that, Big Mike was a pleasure to deal with & as you can tell from his posts here, he cares about the quality of his products! I am surprised that they are not WAY more popular, but feel confident that they soon will be! I am so happy with the way these pipes look, that I refuse to put extended bags on my bike because I don't want to hide them! The right side pipe is a thing of beauty with its perfect bend around the timing cover & straight shot with no bends to that deep rumbling 4" can. The slash cut on the killer looking tips matches the lines & flow of the bike like no others on the market! If you buy these pipes & don,t like the power, sound, looks, & quality then you need a checkup from the neck up!
NUFF SAID!

Thanks again Big Mike for a very high quality product.

Mike.

Attached Thumbnails MGS True Duals-july-4th-189.jpg   MGS True Duals-july-4th-199.jpg  
Old 04-15-2012 | 12:06 AM
mike5511
|
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by jackman27
I have had my MGS True Duals for two years now & they are the best mod I have done to my bike. These pipes to me were the only ones that had the full package, great quality, looks, parformance & price! Along with all of that, Big Mike was a pleasure to deal with & as you can tell from his posts here, he cares about the quality of his products! I am surprised that they are not WAY more popular, but feel confident that they soon will be! I am so happy with the way these pipes look, that I refuse to put extended bags on my bike because I don't want to hide them! The right side pipe is a thing of beauty with its perfect bend around the timing cover & straight shot with no bends to that deep rumbling 4" can. The slash cut on the killer looking tips matches the lines & flow of the bike like no others on the market! If you buy these pipes & don,t like the power, sound, looks, & quality then you need a checkup from the neck up!
NUFF SAID!

Mike.
Nice bike! Thanks for your input!

Old 04-15-2012 | 01:20 AM
D-9 OPERATOR
Cruiser

Are there different baffle choices like high flow louvered baffles?

Old 04-15-2012 | 01:32 AM
guentherb88
Intermediate

I'm gonna fly over Vegas Sunday......could you rack them real good about 10am Sunday morning??????
Man I wish I could. I dropped my scooter off with him last week knowing he still had to send chromed pipes out to get blacked. I won't be able to pick it up until next week. The wait sucks but so does my work schedule which is why I rode it out there a week and a half before he could even start on it.

Old 04-15-2012 | 02:16 AM
mike5511
|
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by guentherb88
Man I wish I could. I dropped my scooter off with him last week knowing he still had to send chromed pipes out to get blacked. I won't be able to pick it up until next week. The wait sucks but so does my work schedule which is why I rode it out there a week and a half before he could even start on it.
I hear ya on the work schedule. I'm under two years (or possibly less) to retiring from the "popo" job. The driving job will remain, but only part time. Should give me time to catch up on all the ridin' I'm missing because of working two jobs now!

Old 04-15-2012 | 05:40 AM
drive2live2ride
Supporter

No, I go over to the east to the other one. It's about 20 miles further, but I don't have to drive thru Springdale!! I'll send you a PM.....
Ahh, Skeeter Patch driver...I'll check my pm.

Old 04-25-2012 | 06:06 PM
MGS Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by jackman27
NUFF SAID!

Mike.
Thanks for the comments. It is always good to hear when riders are happy with our products. Can't think of a better reward than to hear about a satisfied customer. Much appreciated. Enjoy the ride.

Quick Reply: MGS True Duals