Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MGS True Duals

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2014 | 06:30 AM
HDV-GLIDE
Elite HDF Member

I have stated on this and other posts that you started/added to that your best bet is to call Fuel Moto for assistance. They are the experts on the PV and will probably steer you straight to resolve your issues....

Like the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but............................................... .

Old 03-05-2014 | 06:50 AM
Dew Me
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by HDV-GLIDE
I have stated on this and other posts that you started/added to that your best bet is to call Fuel Moto for assistance. They are the experts on the PV and will probably steer you straight to resolve your issues....

Like the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but............................................... .
I definitely agree about Fuel Moto but there is a question about how helpful they will be since nothing was bought from them. Definitely worth a shot though, as they are definitely the experts and have incredible customer service.

Old 03-05-2014 | 01:07 PM
jbone14
Intermediate

stic2it, it sounds like you have felt my pain. I also waited a couple of days then was told not yet call back next week. I call back at the appointed time then again not yet. That went on for a few weeks so I waited 8 weeks over the Christmas and New Years holidays before trying again to get a map that I was promised before I even made my purchase.

Old 03-05-2014 | 01:47 PM
Dew Me
Elite HDF Member

Honestly I'm extremely surprised it didn't come with a map. MGS has a dyno and they don't offer a huge variety of combinations for the product they sell. At least not the last time I checked. Not every bike is exactly the same but you oughta be able to get a tune that is close enough. I told Fuel Moto what pipes I had and they installed the right map b4 the unit even left their possession. Plug and play.

Do you own a laptop? I think you can download your own maps. Anyone know more about downloaded existing maps?

Old 03-05-2014 | 03:40 PM
jbone14
Intermediate

Nnnnnnn

Last edited by jbone14; 03-06-2014 at 01:16 PM.
Old 03-05-2014 | 03:46 PM
jbone14
Intermediate

LOL. I think that pretty much says it all. Now let the barrage of name calling begin. Just kidding, from what I gather members of this site are more often than not mature helpful adults. Any advise on where to go from here would be appreciated.

Old 03-05-2014 | 04:32 PM
jbone14
Intermediate

Side Note:

Fuel MOTO offers their maps support to Fuel Moto customers only. This is clearly stated on their website. With that said what better place to receive a map than from the company that made the pipes, dyno tested and wrote a map for a bike with only their stage one upgrades on it. A simple email attachment is all I am asking for.

Old 03-05-2014 | 05:16 PM
HDV-GLIDE
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by jbone14
Side Note:

Fuel MOTO offers their maps support to Fuel Moto customers only. This is clearly stated on their website. With that said what better place to receive a map than from the company that made the pipes, dyno tested and wrote a map for a bike with only their stage one upgrades on it. A simple email attachment is all I am asking for.
I know what their web site states but you don't know until you pick up the phone and call. They may want to help you so in the future your patronize their business. Even if they charge you for a map, at least you know it's damn close to your set up. I go by the philosophy, if you don't ask for something, your never get something. There's also a guy on here who has made many maps for the PV, I don't recall his screen name but hopefully he'll read this post and chime in....

Old 03-05-2014 | 05:23 PM
jbone14
Intermediate

You are a gentleman and a scholar. I will call tomorrow. I guess the worst they could say is no.

Old 03-11-2014 | 01:07 PM
Paradox84
6th Gear

I really want a set of these MGS true duals for my 14 Street Glide. What sort of tuning do you guys recommend after I install them?

A simple stage 1 download with an upgraded air cleaner?
Or a power commander? any advice would be appreciated.

Quick Reply: MGS True Duals