Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MGS True Duals

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012 | 03:38 PM
WireDawg77
Cruiser

I have about 700 miles on my new MGS true duals and could not be happier! Everybody asks me what pipes I have. These thing are amazing and the MGS team makes the complete package. Whoever said that you lose torque with true duals has not seen these things! If you are on the fence about pipes, these are the ones to get! Simply amazing! Fit, finish, performance, and sound!

Oh, and for you heat freaks, I got the chrome pipes and neither me or the wife feel any heat from these.

Get these True Dual pipes while they are on sale! Can't beat them!

Old 09-26-2012 | 03:43 PM
Colin1966
Road Warrior

I installed the MGS TD's, the install was pretty straight forward.

I went for a 30 mile ride today to check them out, VERY NICE deep sound when twisting the wick but @ 65/70 mph can still hear the stereo.
I did notice a slight improvement in power/response.

My bike has a dealer download and the nightrider IDE & ran nicely.

Mike & Chris @ MGS are good guys to deal with.

Colin

Attached Thumbnails MGS True Duals-mgs-exhaust-013.jpg   MGS True Duals-mgs-exhaust-015.jpg   MGS True Duals-mgs-exhaust-016.jpg  

Last edited by Colin1966; 09-26-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 09-26-2012 | 04:08 PM
V-Man
Supporter

Originally Posted by WireDawg77
I have about 700 miles on my new MGS true duals and could not be happier! Everybody asks me what pipes I have. These thing are amazing and the MGS team makes the complete package. Whoever said that you lose torque with true duals has not seen these things! If you are on the fence about pipes, these are the ones to get! Simply amazing! Fit, finish, performance, and sound!

Oh, and for you heat freaks, I got the chrome pipes and neither me or the wife feel any heat from these.

Get these True Dual pipes while they are on sale! Can't beat them!
Now THAT'S what I'm sayin'! I am SO glad I bought these! Can't wait for them to get installed and put some miles on them. And I couldn't agree more with you - the September package deal MGS has going simply cannot be beat.

Thanks for the review!

Old 09-26-2012 | 04:10 PM
V-Man
Supporter

Originally Posted by Colin1966
They look awesome on your scoot, Colin - great pics. Congrats!

Old 09-26-2012 | 04:17 PM
V-Man
Supporter

Originally Posted by AnthonyFLHX
Placed my order last Friday and they should be here this Thursday/ Friday. Not sure why mine didnt fall under three day shipping but worth the wait I hope. Ill have to get some re-tuning miles in and some new tires so hopefully have a review this weekend or early next week.
Awesome! Anxious to hear it.

Old 09-26-2012 | 04:39 PM
asttbe
Novice

I want to buy the package in black. Problem is, I will be in Israel for 3 more weeks.

What is the price on that in Black? You don't happen to have any black blems do you?

I called but didn't leave a message because you won't be able to call me back. My email is asttbe at gmail dot com

Old 09-27-2012 | 09:00 PM
fathertime
Road Master

Originally Posted by Colin1966

I went for a 30 mile ride today to check them out, VERY NICE deep sound when twisting the wick but @ 65/70 mph can still hear the stereo.
I did notice a slight improvement in power/response.

My bike has a dealer download and the nightrider IDE & ran nicely.

Mike & Chris @ MGS are good guys to deal with.

Colin
amazing how the sound mellows and all but disappears at freeway speeds..these are the BEST sounding pipe i have heard on a h/d period

Old 09-27-2012 | 09:19 PM
Colin1966
Road Warrior

amazing how the sound mellows and all but disappears at freeway speeds..these are the BEST sounding pipe i have heard on a h/d period
Hey fathertime,
I gotta agree with you 100%
I went for a ride up Island today, a few hundred km's & could not be happier with the pipes.
I sound like a salesman for f sakes as I past along there info to a few buds.

Colin

Old 09-28-2012 | 07:30 AM
SmittyFXDL
Road Warrior

Got my true duals in last night and hit a couple speed bumps on install, but got er done. Rode about 15-20 miles to work and am highly impressed so far. Im missing a left side rear hanger bracket so I had to fab a temp one, so Im not running her hard, but I can honestly say so far that I see no loss of power compared to my old performance 2-1.
MGS true duals look and sound AMAZING! Even my wife commented on how nice they look and sound and she gives me grief on any new part purchase or mod.
Once I get more miles on Ill post a better review.
Great job MGS. Best pipe Ive had to date.

Old 09-28-2012 | 07:56 AM
V-Man
Supporter

Originally Posted by AnthonyFLHX
...I see no loss of power compared to my old performance 2-1. MGS true duals look and sound AMAZING! Even my wife commented on how nice they look and sound and she gives me grief on any new part purchase or mod. Once I get more miles on Ill post a better review.
Great job MGS. Best pipe Ive had to date.
Fabulous! Can't wait to hear them on my scoot (installing hopefully next week).

And the comment about your wife cracked me up. Mine is ready to disown me if I change my mind on my "necessories" one more F-in' time!

Quick Reply: MGS True Duals