Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Draggin Baggers refund received

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 08:02 PM
hangnman
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Draggin Baggers refund received

Got my refund via pay pal.......thanks Tony and Amee!! Now the search begins for the ultimate comfortable shock! Narrowed to progresive or works.

Old 12-14-2006, 09:40 PM
tbone22
Advanced
Default RE: Draggin Baggers refund received

Just receilved my refund on my credit card for the draggin baggers system I returned. They may be a little slow, but I did not get any hassle or pressure to keep the system. My system was not installed and they emailed me to send it back and they would credit my account when they receive it, which they did. It took a good week or so of several e-mails before they contacted me, but they did what they said they would do.

Old 12-14-2006, 10:42 PM
jmorton10
Road Captain

I got my refund also.

~John

Old 12-14-2006, 11:39 PM
bountyhunter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Declined the refund...lookin' forward to givin' the "NEW" shocks a try. Appears that DB is headin' in the right direction to achieve customer satisfaction!

Old 12-15-2006, 12:22 AM
v2plus15
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: hangnman

Got my refund via pay pal.......thanks Tony and Amee!! Now the search begins for the ultimate comfortable shock! Narrowed to progresive or works.
OK, I pulled mine off ebay and sent an email to Amee and Tony. Hope to hear from them soon. I'm looking at the Progressive 440s 11 1/2 inch shocks for my ultra if I get the refund.

Old 12-18-2006, 04:22 PM
Ragtop
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,013 Likes on 577 Posts

My system was finally installed, but has a leaky shock, just like the one BountyHunter showed earlier in his pics. I'm asking for a refund. I will update as to the progress of the refund, so far it takes them a long time to get back to me, but from what I read here, all is good, so I should expect to get my refund promptly.
Looks like I'll be in the market for one of those expensive systems in the spring.

Peace
Rags

Old 12-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Domestic Violence
Stellar HDF Member
Received 78 Likes on 30 Posts

now the million dollar question is what is 'draggin bagger' going to do with these defective systems that theyre providing refunds for? re-sell them? offer them as 'used'?

im very glad that i didnt partake in this debacle.

Old 12-18-2006, 05:29 PM
Abnmarine
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I feel the same way. All I heard on this forum for weeks was people jumping on the bandwagon buying this and now I'm reading about them getting a refund? What gives? I personally didn't see the appeal that others do.
ORIGINAL: Domestic Violence

now the million dollar question is what is 'draggin bagger' going to do with these defective systems that theyre providing refunds for? re-sell them? offer them as 'used'?

im very glad that i didnt partake in this debacle.

Old 12-18-2006, 05:35 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I dont want a refund. Just want 2 shocks that don't bottom out. I have the wiring harness outside the fender now!! Whats funny is, that if they came up with a decent set of shocks it would stop the onslaught of returns. Hmmm... makes me think that maybe the solution of the new shocks might be more than the $399.00 return.

Old 12-18-2006, 05:45 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

i dont think i'm gonna ask....just chock it up to buyin in a frenzied state of mind, it was only 400 bucks...no hard feelings, i wish tony & ammee well and a MERRY CHRISTMAS...gonna try the Platinum Air from Shooter...its more and i'm sure delivers more

Quick Reply: Draggin Baggers refund received