Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dynamic Ringz LED front signals by Custom Dynamics installed

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 07:46 PM
CHILLLS
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK....so i was ridding with someone that has a set of the kuryakyn LED lights over the weekend (he had them front & rear) & i must say they were nice. i have not seen a set of the dynamics in person, has anyone seen the two different lights in person & if you have can you give a little review?
after seeing the kuryakyn LEDs i really like them.

Old 02-09-2012, 08:09 AM
iunlocku
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Made the Switch Also

I have the Rinez installed. Like you I also have the Moon Shinez and switched to have a amber turn signal. I started out with the with the 48 LED Amber Eclipze and have been happy with all three. Wanting Driving lights on my Street Glide but wanting to maintain the Uncluttered Look this is a very good compromise. Although white run LED lights are not the same projection of Passing / Driving lights they do throw a decent amount of light out in front of the bike and are noticeable in daylight and of course night lighting conditions.
Bonus: If you have the Harley LED Windshield Trim Kit (57335-08A) and Harley LED Outer Fairing Trim Kit (69290-09) and had the above out of sync with the OEM turn signals, the slight delay of switching from the White outer 24 LEDs to the Amber inner 24 LEDs results in three turn signals being in sync.

http://youtu.be/XQFX8_XXlg0

Last edited by iunlocku; 02-09-2012 at 08:29 AM.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Bagger71
Tourer

Do any of you have the strobe brake lights on your bike with the bullet rear turn/ brake lights? Curious as to how it compares to the Hyperlite brake strobe unit. Those are bright as hell and remind me of patrol car brightness. http://www.hyperlites.com/

Are the Custom Dynamics as bright?

Thanks for any input.

Old 04-13-2012, 09:00 PM
Bgill
Road Master
Received 76 Likes on 45 Posts

Needs some help after installing Dynamics Ringz in both of my bikes:

2009 Ultra Classic w/Cycle Visions Eliminator kit previously installed w/the load equalizer that cam with the kit.

2004 FLHTCSE with the KuryAkyn Panecea taillight and turn signals previously instaled w/the load equalizer module that came with the package.

Both bikes the Dynamic Ringz were a breeze to install and they light up fine and the turn signals work however after about 15 seconds of flashing they both startng flashing faster.
Is this normal?

Both bikes have the MOCO factory alarm systems.

Do I need to add a front load equalizer? (CD sent me Street Magic units in case I need them).

Will it harm either bikriding them "as-is"?

Thank you for your replies!

Old 04-13-2012, 09:46 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Bgill
Needs some help after installing Dynamics Ringz in both of my bikes:

2009 Ultra Classic w/Cycle Visions Eliminator kit previously installed w/the load equalizer that cam with the kit.

2004 FLHTCSE with the KuryAkyn Panecea taillight and turn signals previously instaled w/the load equalizer module that came with the package.

Both bikes the Dynamic Ringz were a breeze to install and they light up fine and the turn signals work however after about 15 seconds of flashing they both startng flashing faster.
Is this normal?

Both bikes have the MOCO factory alarm systems.

Do I need to add a front load equalizer? (CD sent me Street Magic units in case I need them).

Will it harm either bikriding them "as-is"?

Thank you for your replies!

Yes when you use LED turn signals you need a load equalizer. It will get rid of the hyperflash.

Hyperflash occurs because the lower voltage draw of the LED's makes your flashers think that you have a blinker bulb burned out. Load equalizers cure this. Personally I use the Biketronics Smart Equalizer. It is a plug n play module that requires no additional wiring.

But to answer your question no it will not hurt anything. Personally I find it annoying but that is just me. Some can live with it I guess.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:22 PM
Bgill
Road Master
Received 76 Likes on 45 Posts

Thank you for the reply.

I will add the KA 4810 to the 2004 as its a plug & play to solve the current issue.

I think I may try the BT 801 on the 2009 to solve that one, would it be compatible with the Cycle visions unit that is wired in? I'd like to keep the pulsating brake light.

On another note the Dynamic Ringz are very bright as advertised also now thinking about changing my headights and passing lamps on both bikes to LED. Darned Silver Stars look yellow now......

Old 04-14-2012, 07:07 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Bgill
Thank you for the reply.

I will add the KA 4810 to the 2004 as its a plug & play to solve the current issue.

I think I may try the BT 801 on the 2009 to solve that one, would it be compatible with the Cycle visions unit that is wired in? I'd like to keep the pulsating brake light.

On another note the Dynamic Ringz are very bright as advertised also now thinking about changing my headights and passing lamps on both bikes to LED. Darned Silver Stars look yellow now......
Not entirely sure about the Cycle Visions. Not familiar with it but it should work. Might be best to call Biketronics. Great people willing to answer any questions. And they know their stuff.

Old 04-15-2012, 09:22 AM
jaycanter
Intermediate
Default I'm Next

I really like theses and placing an order now

Thanks for the write up

Jay

Old 04-15-2012, 09:49 AM
h-d wrencher
Stellar HDF Member
Received 860 Likes on 329 Posts

Just added CD Dynamic Ringz before Daytona. Got their load equalizer and triple play to and they are awesome. Very bright and many, many compliments. Had people follow me into filling stations to ask where I got them.

Old 04-15-2012, 10:51 AM
CHILLLS
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Bagger71
Do any of you have the strobe brake lights on your bike with the bullet rear turn/ brake lights? Curious as to how it compares to the Hyperlite brake strobe unit. Those are bright as hell and remind me of patrol car brightness. http://www.hyperlites.com/

Are the Custom Dynamics as bright?

Thanks for any input.
those are BRIGHT. i put the strobe box on mine from CD with the LEDs & its eye catching but those look just a little brighter.
i dont think i can answer your question but i might look into putting those on the tourpack when its on the bike.......thanks

Quick Reply: Dynamic Ringz LED front signals by Custom Dynamics installed