Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Funny replies........

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 11:47 AM
CNC WHEEL GUY
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Goodbye.........

ORIGINAL: Terry1955

I think this might be my fault. I posted in one of his threads about how Tony (from Draggin Baggers) probably won't post here anymore after all the shiit he has gotten from certain members here. Must have struck a nerve because he deleted the text in his original post. I feel so guilty[:@].

This thread use to say something about Draggin Baggers but I can't remember exactly what. He was asking about when the new shocks were coming out and complaining about how Tony should step up and keep us informed.

https://www.hdforums.com/fb.asp?m=1053050
Terry1955:

That's not how you make friends!!!!

Old 12-14-2006, 12:14 PM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 8,432 Likes on 4,355 Posts

You gud! Let's blow this thread and go get some wings and beer. Wings are free at happy[sm=icon_cheers.gif] hour night at the BrewPub.
ORIGINAL: 77Tulsa

Chicken wings, does your pizza hut have wing street chicken wings? Sorry didn't mean to hijack this guys farewell thread?[&:]

Old 12-14-2006, 12:25 PM
Cowracer
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I just got here...{pant, pant}

Whadda I miss? {huff, wheeze}

Tim

Old 12-14-2006, 12:36 PM
t_m34
Tourer

You didn't miss a thing...

...Except one of the craziest threads I've ever read. It started with a short, tearful goodbye cruel world note and ended with the consensus that wings and beer are in order. Sort of a wake thing, I guess.

I'm still trying to figure it all out.[sm=confused06.gif]

Anyway, doesn't matter. Now I have something to look forward to...I'm going to start composing my own goodbye note right now and and have it perfected by the time someone pisses me off to the point where I want to take my marbles, jacks and hand slicing ball and go stomping home in a fit of dispair. I can't wait!!

I just hope to hell we don't suddenly find out the dude off'd himself over this. You never know...[8D]

Old 12-14-2006, 12:40 PM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 8,432 Likes on 4,355 Posts

Yeah, there was a lot of jabber-wocky.... but going out for wings and beer makes perfectly good sense[sm=biker.gif][sm=icon_guiness.gif]
ORIGINAL: t_m34

...Except one of the craziest threads I've ever read. It started with a short, tearful goodbye cruel world note and ended with the consensus that wings and beer are in order. Sort of a wake thing, I guess.

Anyway, doesn't matter. Now I have something to look forward to...I'm going to start composing my own goodbye note right now and and have it perfected by the time someone pisses me off to the point where I want to take my marbles, jacks and hand slicing ball and go stomping home in a fit of dispair. I can't wait!!

I just hope to hell we don't suddenly find out the dude off'd himself over this. You never know...[8D]

Old 12-14-2006, 12:40 PM
dgator66
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: t_m34

Up yours, t_m, if thats your REAL name.. Your dogs are ugly. . (was that bad enough. I kinda wanna read your note)

Old 12-14-2006, 01:16 PM
t_m34
Tourer

With great sadness I partake unto my brethren this note of goodbyedness:

I'm going to go home and bury my face in my dogs' fur and cry like a baby because of what you wrote. From then on I will forsake this here forum, never to grace it's electronic pages again with my words o' wisdom and philosophy. I will then come up with another screen name and come back, but you people won't know it.

Remember when you all said to yourselves (cuz I know you think of me all the time): "Boy I hate t_m and his stupid dogs and I wish he'd disappear!"? Well now you've done it and you'll have to live with it! I bet you feel guilty don't you?! If you don't than this message is pretty much useless, isn't it? Oh well!

Goodbye cruel forum! You won't have t_m34 to push around anymore! *sniff*

...it needs some work, but I'll keep at it until there isn't a dry eye in the house!

Old 12-14-2006, 01:21 PM
dgator66
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Bwahahahahaa. Quite touching, my brother. Ok, I will retract my statement, only the dog on the right is ugly. hehe

Old 12-14-2006, 01:36 PM
t_m34
Tourer

Retraction accepted...which is a good thing because I couldn't come up with a more interesting screen name than t_m34 for my sneaky return (because that's such a barn burner of a name, isn't it?).

I tell you what, in all seriousness, the day I give anyone here the satisfaction of knowing my feelings were hurt by posting a goodbye note is the day they put me in an asylum...we are a cruel bunch aren't we?[sm=badbadbad.gif]

And Barney ain't ugly he's...attractiveness challenged.

Old 12-14-2006, 03:11 PM
wildwill
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Who the hell was he ?

[IMG]local://upfiles/2376/182ADE86BF8D47F8825882310F8BBB9C.gif[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Funny replies........