Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LED turn signals and brake lights

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 11:55 AM
jay87LX
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default LED turn signals and brake lights

I was looking on the HD website and saw the LED turn signals and front turn signal as well as brake light. That is exactly what I am looking for (with smoked lenses) EXCEPT I don't like the bar and shield that goes across the lens. But I am thinking it may be necessary because they are LED? I don't know.
Does anyone know of another vendor that may have something similar with just a plain lens- Thanks-Jay

Old 01-19-2012, 12:03 PM
HarleyArcher
Road Warrior
Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

www.customdynamics.com Much better stuff than the MOCO has and if you do some searches on here you will find people love them. I just did all my turns and rear brake lights with their setup and could not be happier. Great company and great product for a better price. Just my 2 cents. Bryan

Old 01-19-2012, 12:27 PM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 49,882 Likes on 19,353 Posts

+1 on the Custom Dynamics Crew .... Super Service ... and they stand behind their products .... had a problem with something I got from them and they made it right .... right away ... The way business should be done !

Old 01-19-2012, 12:39 PM
Nute
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Custom Dynamics. Can't say anything bad about them. Their LEDs are easier to install than the HD ones and brighter as well (IMO). I installed front and rear signals and brake light. I also installed the white fender tip LED and it definitely makes me more visible from the front.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:12 PM
jay87LX
Tourer

CD sounds like the place - Thanks guys

Old 01-19-2012, 02:44 PM
1HarleyGuy1
Tourer

I went with Brightass all red rear light (no little white section for licence) and the Radiantz front/rear turn/stop/brake.
Very happy with the set-up. Great amount of light and both are pretty easy to install.

1HarleyGuy1

Old 01-19-2012, 03:38 PM
ChristoHD
Road Warrior
Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by HarleyArcher
www.customdynamics.com Much better stuff than the MOCO has and if you do some searches on here you will find people love them. I just did all my turns and rear brake lights with their setup and could not be happier. Great company and great product for a better price. Just my 2 cents. Bryan
++

Old 01-19-2012, 04:24 PM
HogglyWoggly
Tourer
Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts

+1 on Custom Dynamics. Called and ordered plug and play set up from them and a couple of days later they called me back to let me know that they were waiting on LED's from Radiantz (I think) so they discounted my order and provided free shipping. Now have complete LED set up with smoked lenses front and back. Looks great.
Also used Badlands for equalizer; R/B/T module. Another good company.

Old 01-19-2012, 04:35 PM
Harleypingman
Extreme HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Can't speak to the other tail light signal options, but you won't find a better tail light than what's offered by brightasslights.com.

Carl

Old 01-26-2012, 06:02 PM
FloridaFLHX
Road Master
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Another happy Custom Dynamics user here. I have the Genesis II tail light, LED turn signals, and LED tour pack lights. All smoked lenses look great IMHO, and they are very bright. Also have CD accent lighting.

Quick Reply: LED turn signals and brake lights