Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Adjustable foot pegs for passenger

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 07:28 PM
FL-kruzen
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Question Adjustable foot pegs for passenger

I was hoping you may have experience with and can recommend some adjustable foot pegs (not floor boards) for the wife. She if vertically challenged and I seen some adjustable foot pegs that mount behind the floor boards that adjust up or down. Has anyone installed and used these? Where can I get some?

Thanks

Old 01-10-2012, 07:37 PM
SharkBite
Road Captain
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Kuryakyn passenger pegs are great. I have them on my bike and my ex loved 'em. They seem to be the most popular

Old 01-10-2012, 07:48 PM
JJHOG
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the Kuryakyns Adjustable Passenger Footpegs to. Here's a link. It's item #7926. I paid $199.95 for mine. I think HD may have them in their catalog too.

http://www.kuryakyn.com/Products/159...Passenger-Pegs

Old 01-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Lass7711
Tourer

I just put a set of the Kuryakyn on. The weather has been bad and my wife hasn't been on the bike since, so I can't tell you how she likes them.

I had the passenger floorboards in the highest position. The Kuryakyn instructions said to put them in the middle position so I did. This puts the floorboard directly in the way of one of the screws in the derby cover. That's why I had the floorboards in the highest position. Once my wife tries them, I'm going to try raising them again to see if they work OK for her there.

Old 01-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 49,789 Likes on 19,313 Posts

+4 on the Kuryakyns .... I put them on right after I got my 2009 and the ol' gal really likes having the ability to adjust them for a change while on the road ..... I'd but them again!

Old 01-10-2012, 09:06 PM
desertclassic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

I put the Kuryakyns on and used them for 2 yrs. Good, no complaint. I reworked some stuff on the bike last year and I bought a set of HD adjustable passenger pegs. I like really them. The fit is better and looks super.

Old 01-10-2012, 09:11 PM
littled62
Tourer

have had the Kuryakyns pegs on for 3 years the wife loves them, look on ebay got mine for $125 on there

Old 01-10-2012, 10:20 PM
JJHOG
Road Captain

As I said before I have them installed. I myself an vertically challenged and when we are riding around town requiring me to stop the bike often, the nice thing for me is the little women puts her feet on the adjustable foot peg in their highest position and folds up the floorboards. This way when I put me feet down rather than the floorboard hitting me in the calf and thus pushing my foot forward, her footpeg hits me in the back of my knee which has enough flex so as to not push my foot forward as I coming to a stop. Make a huge difference in stability.

Old 01-11-2012, 06:11 AM
SharkBite
Road Captain
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by JJHOG
As I said before I have them installed. I myself an vertically challenged and when we are riding around town requiring me to stop the bike often, the nice thing for me is the little women puts her feet on the adjustable foot peg in their highest position and folds up the floorboards. This way when I put me feet down rather than the floorboard hitting me in the calf and thus pushing my foot forward, her footpeg hits me in the back of my knee which has enough flex so as to not push my foot forward as I coming to a stop. Make a huge difference in stability.
Don't wanna hijack the thread but how do you like the Ohlins 2-2 shocks? I'm vertically challenged also but hate getting beat to death sometimes by the stock shocks....considering the 2-2a shocks

Old 01-12-2012, 06:17 AM
FL-kruzen
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Ok..thanks...

Quick Reply: Adjustable foot pegs for passenger