Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuelmoto 2-1-2 header Kudos-ALLLrighttttt!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 05:49 PM
FLPostman
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuelmoto 2-1-2 header Kudos-ALLLrighttttt!!

Been reading about them, and finally got them ordered and put on my 2011 FLHTK Limited. Already had the fuelmoto 3 1/2" dyno-tuned mufflers, and the SE super tuner, and SE aircleaner with K&N filter. These headers are great! I know its a little cooler - even here in Florida, and all, but --The heat is GONE! No more stock cat-equipped blast furnace. The headers gave the bike a different sound-- just a little louder than the jackpots mufflers were, a lot DEEPER, and more "Throaty". Sorta reminds me of my "younger" days with those school buses with glasspacks..but meaner...Barks when you get on it--nice "Purr" when cruis'in..JUST what I was looking for.. And the bike runs great!
If you've held off on these, just DO IT! Worth every penny! Good job Fuelmoto!!

Just my .02 cents..
I'm one happy camper

Postman
Leesburg, FL

Old 01-06-2012, 05:51 PM
hougz79
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on your new pipe. FM's header is great.

Old 01-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Texas Rapier
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

The Fuel-Moto is number one on my want list but the current economy has hit me pretty hard. Wife injured her back and is no longer able to work. loss of over 2k a month. (But she can still ride)

Were getting by on what I make but just barely. So no playing or toys for a while.

Like you I already have the Power Commander 5, stage one intake and jackpot mufflers but need the header to finish the package.

Old 01-07-2012, 10:43 AM
seeg05
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jackpot Headers, Mufflers and SERT

Good to read about another satisfied jackpot customer. Dropping my FLTRUSE off in a couple hours for the headers, 4" mufflers, SERT and custom map. Very excited about eliminating the heat from the catalytic converter and adding some throatiness to the exhaust. The guys at Fuel Moto have been awesome to work with.

Old 01-08-2012, 10:03 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,167 Likes on 1,359 Posts

Originally Posted by FLPostman
Been reading about them, and finally got them ordered and put on my 2011 FLHTK Limited. Already had the fuelmoto 3 1/2" dyno-tuned mufflers, and the SE super tuner, and SE aircleaner with K&N filter. These headers are great! I know its a little cooler - even here in Florida, and all, but --The heat is GONE! No more stock cat-equipped blast furnace. The headers gave the bike a different sound-- just a little louder than the jackpots mufflers were, a lot DEEPER, and more "Throaty". Sorta reminds me of my "younger" days with those school buses with glasspacks..but meaner...Barks when you get on it--nice "Purr" when cruis'in..JUST what I was looking for.. And the bike runs great!
If you've held off on these, just DO IT! Worth every penny! Good job Fuelmoto!!

Just my .02 cents..
I'm one happy camper

Postman
Leesburg, FL
Thank you for the great feedback and support

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 01-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Lowcountry Joe
Elite HDF Member
Received 66 Likes on 46 Posts

I am very happy with my FM header and Pro-Touring muffs. I chose to stay closed-loop and went with the Rev Per EMS. The bike sounds and runs incredibly well. I may do something with the cams in the next few months, but more interested in riding right now. It's great to be able to ride year round!!