Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Road King Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 06:44 PM
fsanzone
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Road King Exhaust

1.) I just purchased Cobra Power Port headers for my 2012 Road King. A few hours after placing the order, I called to cancel the order because I have always used V&H and I was getting uncomfortable about purchasing another brand. The sale rep talked me out of it and assured me if I was not happy with the purchase I could return them.

Please let me know if you have had any experience with the Cobra products.

2.) I was interested in purchasing Fishtail slipons but all my freinds have recommend against the look. After hearing all the negative comments, I am getting cold feet about purchasing fishtails. I have heard some brands of slipons have interghangeable tips.

Can I get "power" slipons with an interchangeable tips? It would be great if a interchangeable fistail tip was available for the V&H monster rounds.

Any advice on either topic would be appreciated.

Old 12-29-2011, 07:04 PM
dools103
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dude it is your bike put what you want on it, if you do not ike it, your loss (spend more money) but in the end it is yours, make it such

Old 12-29-2011, 07:36 PM
JB
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I had the V&H fish tail II's on my 05 Springer Classic best looking set slip-ons that could go on that bike as far as I was conserned, as for fish tails on you RK its sort of To Hell what any body else think if you like it thats all that matters. As for the Cobra parts this is my post for another thread I posted in
(Just had my 2011 ultra dyno'd with SE race tuner SE high flow air cleaner and Cobra Tri Oval slip-on's, when the Tech came out he said they do a pile of bikes with the same set-up other then the slip-on's of which most are V&H pro pipes. This was the first set of Tri Ovals they had Dyno'd and the numbers were a bit better with the Cobra's.)

Old 12-29-2011, 10:04 PM
CrazyBoom
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Power port and tri-ovals...

I run both and have no problem with Cobra products. Solid build, excellent chrome, and great customer support. I wouldn't hesitate to by their products again or recommend them to my friends...