Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Header Pipe glow red

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 09:15 PM
qtrracer
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 131 Likes on 104 Posts
Thumbs up Bennett Performance

Originally Posted by nitrorc
Holy carp BATMAN! I took the advise and changed out the fuelpak to a power commander, got the bike dyno'd at Bennett's Performance here in Signal Hill, ca. Eric is the man, this STG runs even better then when I purchased it. What a freakin difference from the fuelpak to power commander and getting it dyno. Sure learned my lesson here big time and wasted some money on this fuelpak. Now have to figure out who to get rid of this fuelpak only used for 20 miles.
Eric is a good guy. I needed a tuner to do the tune on my bike and he told me he didn't tune using the SEPST and helped me find a guy that did. He didn't try a sell me a PowerCommander so he could tune it. I think that more guys should run their shop like Eric runs his, big thumbs up to Eric!

Old 02-09-2012, 09:24 PM
nitrorc
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with you qtrracer! Eric is stand up guy no BS. My decision to remove fuelpak and replace with power commander came from HDForums! But they did state get it dyno'd, else you won't see difference. And if you live in LBC check out Bennett's Performance!