Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Built the best engine cooling system...again

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 06:23 AM
fathog
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Red face PayPal fees

"Please don't use the deposit payment button 5 times to pay for your system in full, it cost me more in Paypal fees, full payment is not required, and it will not expedite your order."

Guilty as charged. I'm sorry Jason, I wanted to pay the balance thinking it may help you move forward and I wanted to be paid in full just in case others were not able to complete their purchase on time. I would have payed it in one payment but the only options with PayPal were $50.00 or $250.00. Since I paid the $50 deposit first it was the only way I was able to pay the balance. So sorry for the PayPal fees. Is there a way around this dilemma or is it possible to take credit cards directly?

Old 07-12-2012, 09:09 AM
fabrik8r
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by fathog
"Please don't use the deposit payment button 5 times to pay for your system in full, it cost me more in Paypal fees, full payment is not required, and it will not expedite your order."

Guilty as charged. I'm sorry Jason, I wanted to pay the balance thinking it may help you move forward and I wanted to be paid in full just in case others were not able to complete their purchase on time. I would have payed it in one payment but the only options with PayPal were $50.00 or $250.00. Since I paid the $50 deposit first it was the only way I was able to pay the balance. So sorry for the PayPal fees. Is there a way around this dilemma or is it possible to take credit cards directly?
No trouble, it was a unique situation that I just wanted to prevent in the future. I should have made it clear that I would send out invoices for the balance for those who made a deposit; I will add that bit of info to the buy button description.

Many thanks to all who made deposits and paid up front when they weren't required, your payments allowed me to go ahead and order fans as early as possible, to help speed up production so others could enjoy this product. My sincere appreciation goes out to all the members who have supported me through this project, Thank You.

Old 07-12-2012, 04:29 PM
dbell66253
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Jason, you are a hard working man with skill and integrity, your work ethic is impeccable, stay that way and you will be very successful go far in life, and have much respect. Unfortunately there aren't to many people in business with your qualities, keep them intact,thanks for a great product, and keeping us informed along the way, you have gone far above what is normally expected.

Old 07-12-2012, 10:10 PM
indigofarm
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dbell66253
Jason, you are a hard working man with skill and integrity, your work ethic is impeccable, stay that way and you will be very successful go far in life, and have much respect. Unfortunately there aren't to many people in business with your qualities, keep them intact,thanks for a great product, and keeping us informed along the way, you have gone far above what is normally expected.
I second that!!!!

Old 07-14-2012, 12:56 PM
WARDSPARTSWERKS
Banned
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

I missed the Post Office, will have to ship Monday Morning, Sorry.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:25 PM
hboat
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got my fans installed. Yes, they look great and are extremely well built and designed...but we all know that. Well, add to all this the fact that I couldn't be happier with their performance. I did my usual Sunday ride...80 miles of 2 lane twisties. I've been concerned that my bike runs hot. Yes, I can keep CHT's in the 260's if I'm movin' steady, but when I'm pushin' hard and then need to slow, I see the 290's real quick. Stop me at a light or 2 and I see 306-312, and when that happens, it takes a loooong time of ideal cruising to bring temps back down. I've seen my OT at 267, and I never want to see that again even though I can be persuaded that these bikes can take it. With the fans, where I would formerly see 290's, I now see the 240's, and stop me at a light, and the CHT's drop pretty fast to the low 220's. What surprised me even more was that OT followed the temp drop faster than I expected. I hate to repeat myself, but I couldn't be happier. So throw me on the heap...I'm just one more person sayin', 'Atta boy, Jason...great work!'.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:05 PM
Delta
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Can't wait for mine to arrive. Ordered them around July 1 and think it will be the middle of August before I get them. Sure could use them now!

Another thought for those that have them and tuners (PV, TTS, SEPST).....did you find that you had to retune due to the lower engine temps and changed VEs?

Old 07-17-2012, 09:35 PM
Sam2010
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 217 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by Delta
Can't wait for mine to arrive. Ordered them around July 1 and think it will be the middle of August before I get them. Sure could use them now!

Another thought for those that have them and tuners (PV, TTS, SEPST).....did you find that you had to retune due to the lower engine temps and changed VEs?
No did not re tune I use power vison. You can set parameters on the data you use to tune such as temp.

Old 07-17-2012, 09:44 PM
dgdamore
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Are the installation instructions available anywhere online? I'd like to pre-read the install process before my fans arrive.

Old 07-17-2012, 10:57 PM
fabrik8r
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by dgdamore
Are the installation instructions available anywhere online? I'd like to pre-read the install process before my fans arrive.
Yes Sir. http://www.wardspartswerks.com/fcs-install.html
they all ship with 1/8" shorter bolts now so no more grinding the bottom bolt. They should arrive tomorrow or Thur at the latest.

Quick Reply: Built the best engine cooling system...again