Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Built the best engine cooling system...again

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 09:28 AM
Beav
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

OK,OK,OK.....
Hubbs stopped by my place day before yesterday.
Excellent, Quality product you have there sir.... VERY IMPRESSIVE!

So where's this list I need to get on?

Beav

Old 05-25-2012, 09:32 AM
WARDSPARTSWERKS
Banned
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Sam2010
That is power vision tuner its pluged into the bikes ECM. The ET. is read from the front head. No special temp sensors just stock set up.
I'm trying not to chime in on other's posts, but I just got to comment on this one. That is an excellent representation of the system's performance capability as read straight from the OEM ET(front CHT) sensor, thanks for taking the time to do that. I just want to make every one aware that their bike may not cool down to 225 CHT, your results are even better than mine. You must consider the conditions, the cold start up idle demo is a great snapshot, but after actual operation getting the whole bike up to temp, it will probably be a little warmer, but not to fear, not by much. I have typically seen around 240 during operation on an 85 day, my cold start up and idle test like yours was about 230F. Either way those operational CHTs are lower than a lot of people's oil temps, so I would have to agree with dbell "that's impressive". Sam, if you are good with, I would like to use your post and video on my website as a testimonial.

Old 05-25-2012, 09:39 AM
WARDSPARTSWERKS
Banned
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Beav
OK,OK,OK.....
Hubbs stopped by my place day before yesterday.
Excellent, Quality product you have there sir.... VERY IMPRESSIVE!

So where's this list I need to get on?

Beav
Got ya Beav, #95

Old 05-25-2012, 09:54 AM
Rickr01
Club Member
Received 89 Likes on 73 Posts

Hi Jason, I also don't want to crash the thread, but thought it might be a good idea to again clarify this is head temperature. Don't want those trying to learn thinking oil temp!

Originally Posted by WARDSPARTSWERKS
I'm trying not to chime in on other's posts, but I just got to comment on this one. That is an excellent representation of the system's performance capability as read straight from the OEM ET(front CHT) sensor, thanks for taking the time to do that. I just want to make every one aware that their bike may not cool down to 225 CHT, your results are even better than mine. You must consider the conditions, the cold start up idle demo is a great snapshot, but after actual operation getting the whole bike up to temp, it will probably be a little warmer, but not to fear, not by much. I have typically seen around 240 during operation on an 85 day, my cold start up and idle test like yours was about 230F. Either way those operational CHTs are lower than a lot of people's oil temps, so I would have to agree with dbell "that's impressive". Sam, if you are good with, I would like to use your post and video on my website as a testimonial.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:07 PM
iclick
Extreme HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Sam2010
I got a chance to play today. Really I just did not do what I was suppose to do so finished up the fans. Shot a video nothing special no narration not scientific this is the bike at idle in garage. To me it proved it will cool the engine temp. I am real happy with it.
That's pretty damn amazing.

Old 05-25-2012, 01:09 PM
tryus
Road Captain
Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by iclick
That's pretty damn amazing.
And small, good-looking yet unobtrusive, I can't wait to get mine! (#47)

Old 05-25-2012, 01:47 PM
tryus
Road Captain
Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Fabrik8r, if I'm correct, you recently shipped the first batch of 25? Will batch #2 also be 25? I'm #47, just wondering...

Old 05-25-2012, 02:34 PM
HD Jim
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

double post

Last edited by HD Jim; 05-25-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:37 PM
HD Jim
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Installed mine this am... went for a ride out in the countryside. Didn't need the fan til I hit traffic in town. Easy to reach down and flip the toggle switch.. the fans run even and strong! Even without a oil cooler ( its on the way) there is a difference in cooling! Will be ordering again from you very soon!

Thanks again Jason !

Old 05-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Sam2010
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 217 Likes on 158 Posts

YES use video any way you can.

Quick Reply: Built the best engine cooling system...again