Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Built the best engine cooling system...again

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Rickr01
Club Member
Received 89 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Sarge571
We had one of Jasons fans and it is junk. It seems like the customers writing nice things are fake customers. Take my advice and talk to someone who actually used one and see what they have to say. I responded to one of the people and Jason got in contact with me to sell me a fan. Found out he is still in the Military and doing this as a sideline with no engineering experience.
One out of hundreds? Hmmm....that's testament enough for just about anyone. I've had one of Jason's first versions since early on and it works and looks perfect. I think you should go crawl back into the hole you crawled out of!

Old 07-30-2013, 04:14 PM
MarcV125
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WARDSPARTSWERKS
Dude, you're harshin' my mellow, I just got off the road, playing catch up, tryin' to package and ship fans.

Thanks, finally a negative comment, been waiting a long time for that. I can assure you my customers are not fake, and you are not one of them because if you were I would have taken care of the problem you experienced, what was that problem again, you failed to mention it. Its a matter of Public record that I published myself on my website, I'm sure the government posted it somewhere too, I'm retired from the military as of Mar this year, so the project is no longer a sideline, its my mainline and I'm busting *** to build as many of them as I can, as quickly as I can, even sacrificing family time, almost like actually starting a serious business. As for my engineering experience, I don't have a degree, but I have a lifetime of experience gained from actually working all over the world in the mechanical and fabrication fields. My engineering experience allowed me to build several much needed battlefield products, in real-time. I designed, prototyped, tested, mass produced, and fielded with minimal resources in the desert, some of them were formally adopted into service by the DOD. The quality of my "junk" fans started out strong and has steadily improved since I started a little over a year ago, I'll put my construction up against anything else out there, its simple light and strong. Performance wise there is very little room for improvement as it sits, any greater cooling benefit would come at the cost of higher amperage draw, and that cooling improvement will be minimal, like 20 degrees. Yes I had a few broken fans returned but I repaired/replaced them quickly and even those customers are still happy. The "bugs" are pretty much worked out of this product, short of finding a better thermal switch that will tolerate the HD electrical system.

As of this response, you have 4 posts since you joined 1 year ago and all of them have been either a direct or indirect assault on my product. You got it all twisted, have since our first communication; I responded to a complaint about your newly purchased Luv Juugs breaking off on the interstate ride home and almost wrecked you. I offered to exchange one of my fans for it Plus the difference in cost, to exchange their fan for my fan. You went off on some batshit crazy conspiracy theory tangent about me trying to deceive you or take advantage of you or some crap. Anyway, you are pure BS, please, please ,please, email me or PM your real name so I can avoid ever actually doing business with you.

I got good money says you're in cahoots with another fan manufacturer, bet I know who. Good luck with the smear campaign.

Thanks
Jason
Jason even though you had already responded to the ridiculous post ... it wasnt needed.. Keep doing what your doing...Your fan is probably the best and least expensive investment i and many others have put on our twin cams....Live it up!

Old 07-30-2013, 04:16 PM
troop
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 49 Likes on 44 Posts

Gotta believe it might be Lenale himself? His last post count was at a solid six 3 years ago. Must want to drum up some fan business

Old 07-30-2013, 04:47 PM
meyhem
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I knew it, checked with the HOME and they are missing one.

Old 07-30-2013, 05:18 PM
12hdrk
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

We had one of Jasons fans and it is junk. It seems like the customers writing nice things are fake customers. Take my advice and talk to someone who actually used one and see what they have to say. I responded to one of the people and Jason got in contact with me to sell me a fan. Found out he is still in the Military and doing this as a sideline with no engineering experience.
What a troll douche. Not even close to posting anything credible.

Old 07-30-2013, 05:18 PM
georgepink
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sarge, I assure you I am no fake customer. I am also not here to praise Jason's fans like they are the second coming, nor am I here To dis you in any way. All I am going to say is after scouring the web for cooling products, there were only a couple of names that kept coming up, over and over. Jason's was one.

Now, I am certainly no expert, nor do I have any particular experience with cooling. And what's more, I have only had his fans on my bike for about two months.

What I WILL say is this, Jason's attention to detail and his customer service both before AND AFTER the sale rival the best of them. It very well may be placebo effect, but having had as awesome an experience that I have had with his sale and service, I wouldn't and couldn't recommend any other fan than this.

If you still think his customers are fake, pm me, I'll take a time stamped pic of my fans on my bike.

Jason, should you come up with new products, please let us know here, as I for one would absolutely consider it if you have backed it. Keep on pumpin out those fans, some of us here REALLY appreciate it.

Oh, and PS. when I contacted Jason and said I thought my Paypal bill should have been 5$ more, he broke down the charges for me...I had forgotten about the forum discount. So, he not only makes a great product, but he's honest too...horrible qualities...just shameful!

Old 07-30-2013, 06:09 PM
skydude426
Club Member
Received 389 Likes on 225 Posts

I'm raising the TROLL flag!

Old 07-30-2013, 06:46 PM
TomWoodgeard
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well..... I have one of the first ones, (#27) I think, and it works perfectly, and has for a year and a half (can't remember exactly when I bought it). Definitely NOT junk

Old 07-30-2013, 07:31 PM
hattitude
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 8,275 Likes on 4,443 Posts

Interesting.... I just responded to this clown over in the "Softail Models" section where he was swooning over his LeNale fan.

He posted;

"Sarge571
New Guy
Garage is empty, add now

We have tried the fans from the people that make the dual fans such as Jason Wards model, but did'n have too much success. Too much vibration caused the fans to shake apart. We ended up with a LeNale Engineering fan that has worked perfectly during the last year. It is funny that the people bragging up a fan are not customers, but the people trying to sell their junk. Before you buy a fan, check to see who sells through Harley dealers. LeNale is the only one we found."

Hmmmm?

Having recently bought one of your fans, I am fairly positive that whatever may go wrong with one of these products... it certainly didn't "shake apart".

Funniest part of his post is he thinks that if you can buy it at a Harley dealer, it must be good..... Wow!

Obviously an idiot with an ax to grind... for what... heaven only knows.

Don't give him a moments time, Jason .... Keep up the good work..

Last edited by hattitude; 07-30-2013 at 07:33 PM.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:29 PM
In2It
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Funny I went from a Lenale fan since it provided no cooling on my Ultra to the FCS.
Oh if you are looking for Lenale I have 1 cheap.

Quick Reply: Built the best engine cooling system...again