Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Built the best engine cooling system...again

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Pooh AKA Bear
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Received my set on Monday, just installed them today and am gonna take her for a spin tonight to smoke some cigars with Michael Berry! They look awesome! I will post pics later!

Old 07-12-2013, 11:47 AM
WARDSPARTSWERKS
Banned
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

I got a small batch back from paint early and they are ready to go. I have another 30 black systems available, but I won't be shipping all next week, this Saturday is my last ship day for about a week.

Old 07-12-2013, 02:16 PM
mountain man
Road Master
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by WARDSPARTSWERKS
I got a small batch back from paint early and they are ready to go. I have another 30 black systems available, but I won't be shipping all next week, this Saturday is my last ship day for about a week.
Just curious,any idea of the amount you have sold so far? Really mine and had alot of people interested!!!

Old 07-12-2013, 02:21 PM
johnd5412
Cruiser

Originally Posted by WARDSPARTSWERKS
Just ordered mine chief, any chance it will get shipped on Saturday?

Old 07-12-2013, 02:24 PM
yzergod
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts

For those that are on the fence...

I just got and installed my second WPW fan system. I paid on the 5th and it was in my mailbox on the 8th! I now have one on my Screaming Eagle road Glide and my Softail Deluxe. Jason's customer service is second to none and exchanged my first fan because I needed a silver (instead of gray) fan. The fan systems look great and draw a crowd wherever I go (which is why I keep a couple of WPW cards with me). Running up and down the mountains from 6500' to 11500'+, these fans keep my motors happy and they really help in stop and go traffic in town. As soon as it stops raining every afternoon here (monsoon season has officially started) I will post up a couple pictures from my Deluxe. Jason & WPW are stand up American made high quality and well worth the $$$!!

Old 07-12-2013, 03:11 PM
WARDSPARTSWERKS
Banned

Originally Posted by johnd5412
Just ordered mine chief, any chance it will get shipped on Saturday?
No, it will ship today, I go to the PO right at 5PM AZ time.

Old 07-12-2013, 03:16 PM
WARDSPARTSWERKS
Banned

Originally Posted by mountain man
Just curious,any idea of the amount you have sold so far? Really mine and had alot of people interested!!!
About 1000 since last April with a lot of downtime along the way, can't say for sure because I changed up to use Paypal invoices, everything before that I have to go back and count manually. I can tell you I don't see a slow down anytime soon.

Old 07-12-2013, 03:42 PM
kwo51
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 68 Likes on 45 Posts

Real happy with mine!Have not had any 100 degree days after install. They made riding in the heat better . Thank you Jason.

Old 07-13-2013, 09:43 AM
mrfikser
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

Listen up folks....I m one of the first people to buy one of
these fan systems, and have used them for all of last summer and
this summer, which equals to about 25,000 miles of sun, rain (yes I ride in the
rain), cold and of course heat, heat, heat....The fans are still running the same as
when I installed them, sound the same look the same (black with stainless screens),
when the auto thermostat came out i also got one of the first ones, which unfortunately failed in a short while, but was quickly replaced and the replacement
has been working as well as the fans ever since (from what I understand the first thermostats had a few bugs in them that had to be ironed out)...The fan system is
a great system, does what it is designed to do which is keep the engine temps down to a reasonable temperature in traffic but it also does more, the original design was aimed at stop and go high temperatures, but it was found through experience that it helps reduce the engine temps. at higher speeds as well (I call that a freebee)...the unit is priced well, and (I believe) neater looking than the competition, also I think it is quieter and less intrusive than them as well.....so after more than a year of use I give it a 5 out of 5 for all aspects of the design and function....and 5 out of 5 for the response and care of customers for the company.....

Old 07-13-2013, 12:15 PM
Pooh AKA Bear
Road Captain

So far unit has operated as advertised. I have been on one run in 97 degree temps, in traffic, my check engine light never came on. This is the problem I was trying to correct. This 120r is one hot motor, temp wise and running wise . The ThunderMax tuner disables the harley method of cool down which was causing my check engine to come on to warn of overheating. It appears Jason's Ward Werks fans are working! Auto switch is cycling the fans on and off as needed. I was still registering some hot oil temps but in this Texas heat sitting in traffic on concrete the ambient air is extremely hot. I give this product a rating of 10 out of 10 in value, style and performance. Thank you Jason for an excellent product!

Attached Thumbnails Built the best engine cooling system...again-img_0214-1-.jpg  

Quick Reply: Built the best engine cooling system...again