Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Built the best engine cooling system...again

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 08:12 AM
dbell66253
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I've been following this thread from the beginning, don't know what number I will be, but put me on the list, I want one.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:21 AM
indigofarm
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fabrik8r
I don't have my sponsorhip yet, so I will just say's a bit more than the LeNale fan, but way less than the HD parade fan, only about a week to full disclosure.
Well that is very exciting! Keep us posted. I kind of like being a beta tester

Old 03-31-2012, 01:46 PM
Romingnometx
Advanced

Looking forward to the announcement. Don't want to committee to buy until I see the price, but need something to help the Ultra Cooler in the coming South Texas summer.

Old 03-31-2012, 03:51 PM
fabrik8r
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts

Got a full day in the shop today, unfortunately I spent most of my time repairing machinery, but I did finally get all the materials cut for the first run, now to finish them up on the lathe. Looks like a few more days for my sponsorship, I screwed up and failed to provide some critical information, probably Mon-Tues. Anyway headed back out to the shop to work on building my welding table.

Old 04-01-2012, 02:21 PM
JetD
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Worth the Wait

(Patiently) awaiting the announcement when you are ready and your equipment is up and operating.

Old 04-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Majic31
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JetD
(Patiently) awaiting the announcement when you are ready and your equipment is up and operating.
+1
Being the cautious type, I'd like to hear some feedback from those included in the first run... but it looks terrific

Old 04-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Arvid
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a "modified" question and do not wish to be added to your list until such time I am ready to relocate to New Mexico. Take care of the forum members already in the heat. I have a 2007 Ultra Classic that I installed a 2008 six gallon fuel tank on. In order to do the tank switch part of the alteration to accomodate the larger tank fitment was I had to modify my horn bracket by taking the rise out of it. Any way of finding out if your unit will fit, or can be adapted to my bike? Its an 08 oem tank, my 96 has been bumped up to a 103 and probably could have used an 08 horn bracket but took my bracket and lowered it then raised the horn back up, its basically still all Harley parts. Thanks in advance for considering my alteration.

Arvid

Old 04-02-2012, 09:04 PM
fabrik8r
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Arvid
I have a "modified" question and do not wish to be added to your list until such time I am ready to relocate to New Mexico. Take care of the forum members already in the heat. I have a 2007 Ultra Classic that I installed a 2008 six gallon fuel tank on. In order to do the tank switch part of the alteration to accomodate the larger tank fitment was I had to modify my horn bracket by taking the rise out of it. Any way of finding out if your unit will fit, or can be adapted to my bike? Its an 08 oem tank, my 96 has been bumped up to a 103 and probably could have used an 08 horn bracket but took my bracket and lowered it then raised the horn back up, its basically still all Harley parts. Thanks in advance for considering my alteration.

Arvid
I can't say for sure since your modification is unique to your bike with the added late model 6 gallon fuel cell. How much did you lower the bracket? You raise a good question that I need to validate; how much difference is there in the location of the horn mount between the different generations of bikes? Oh well its a good excuse for me to go to the dealership with my tape measure. I don't think the difference will totally throw off the mounting or performance of the system, but I'll check it out. Worst case scenerio wont be unsurmountable, I'll just have to tweak the dimensions and build different models, no trouble. Curious how you like the 6 gallon tank?

Old 04-02-2012, 10:34 PM
cruzer01
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default cooling fans

Jason, have you any for sale yet? I like what you have done! Count me in for one!

Last edited by cruzer01; 04-02-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:19 PM
D-9 OPERATOR
Cruiser

Love to see the final product. Looks like something that I would be very interested in. Please let me know.

Quick Reply: Built the best engine cooling system...again