Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Built the best engine cooling system...again

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 09:16 PM
bmaier
Road Warrior
Received 99 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by RIDERED67
Im interested in this system but your website is a bit confusing for me.

-If I order one of your systems for $275 will it include whatever is neccessary for the fans to turn themselves on and off based on engine temp?

-Ive read through this thread and it looks like you offer different options for wiring/ finish etc. but I see no mention of options on your website.

Please someone break this system down for me

Thanks

-
I believe it is an additional $20 for the thermal switch

Old 04-18-2013, 09:42 PM
WARDSPARTSWERKS
Banned
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RIDERED67
Im interested in this system but your website is a bit confusing for me.

-If I order one of your systems for $275 will it include whatever is neccessary for the fans to turn themselves on and off based on engine temp?

-Ive read through this thread and it looks like you offer different options for wiring/ finish etc. but I see no mention of options on your website.

Please someone break this system down for me

Thanks

-
Sorry for the confusion. I use a deposit system, $50.00 and you select your options when placing the deposit. The details are all on the deposit page http://www.wardspartswerks.com/fcs-deposit.html . Basic black with Stainless Steel screens and a thermal switch will be $270.00 for HDF members, this includes choice of harness connections. Powdercoat color options are $10 for the housing, $5 for screens, and $60 for chrome.
Thanks for taking the time to check it out.
Jason

Old 04-18-2013, 10:28 PM
RIDERED67
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey thanks a lot for the reply. I saw the link for the deposit page on your site but I didn't bother to click on it without first knowing the details. This looks like a great product!

Old 04-19-2013, 12:26 AM
Jhugues
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Installed the fans on our 2010 FLHTK. Excellent workmanship. Look fine. Oil temp in heavy traffic down from 130 deg C to 114 deg C (265F down to237F).

Old 04-19-2013, 03:46 PM
dlpuette
Cruiser
Received 39 Likes on 21 Posts

Looks like a great product. Read through the first pages of the thread and skipped to the last 20 or so. Looks like an idea became a great product and business!! Congrats!!

Just curious, are than any other less costly fan systems out there worth considering? I couldn't find anything on the Love Jugs or the other one (did they go out of business??). I know that Jason's system looks awesome, but for the over heated and cash strapped - anything out there?

Old 04-19-2013, 03:57 PM
TXSailor
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

IMHO, Nothing available beats what Jason has developed and produced. His is top notch quality, is reliable and is equitably priced given what you get in return.

D

Old 04-19-2013, 04:52 PM
Sailrider 1
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by dlpuette
Looks like a great product. Read through the first pages of the thread and skipped to the last 20 or so. Looks like an idea became a great product and business!! Congrats!!

Just curious, are than any other less costly fan systems out there worth considering? I couldn't find anything on the Love Jugs or the other one (did they go out of business??). I know that Jason's system looks awesome, but for the over heated and cash strapped - anything out there?
No, there is not..

Old 04-20-2013, 10:19 AM
mrfikser
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by dlpuette

there really is not anything better or even equal for the price...that being said you don't really need a fan at all...the bike will be fine without one...it will just be better with one, much better...

Old 04-20-2013, 11:07 AM
RIDERED67
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I can only find pictures of this fan setup in black powder coat. I'm curious to see how the chrome version would look on the bike. Anyone have a picture of the chrome fan setup installed? Thanks!

Old 04-20-2013, 12:19 PM
Udawg
HDF Community Team
Received 151 Likes on 91 Posts

Here you go.

Attached Thumbnails Built the best engine cooling system...again-img_1800.jpg  

Quick Reply: Built the best engine cooling system...again