Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Built the best engine cooling system...again

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 10:33 AM
U-234
Road Warrior
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Looks like this is another one of my future buys. Sounds like a good product.

Old 01-11-2013, 12:52 AM
FLHTK_2013
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Jason,

Just completed my PayPal invoice for you today and looking forward to the great product!!

Jeff

Old 01-11-2013, 05:01 AM
jjet
6th Gear

Hello Jason

I just ordered mine today and i think its going to be a big help
here in Florida. Thanks for all your hard work. Looking foward to
put it on. Looks Great.

Jim

Old 01-15-2013, 03:02 PM
Majic31
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Also ordered, today.
Got an e-mail right back from Jason....(quick comm)
The wait for chrome is now down to 4-5 weeks.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:01 PM
WARDSPARTSWERKS
Banned
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Yep, Majic31 is on point. I just sent a batch of 30 to chrome today, 3-5 days shipping both ways, 2 weeks in shop, 1 week for me to assemble, and about a week buffer, 4-5 weeks give or take. I only have a couple sets of black left on the shelf, but I got 50 going in the oven at the paint shop tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be stocked back up in about 7-10 days. They are sarting to move a lot faster and I'm building a lot faster, but I just can't seem to get too far ahead, except for silver and CVO grey got a mess of them on the shelf ready to go, just not very popular colors.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:55 PM
DetroitDave
Stage III

Well I got to page 50 which took a few hours. I burned out so I skipped to the last page (122 so far!). I am a long time forum lurker and fairly recent member. FCS is a great idea, a well made product, and you are an inspiration to all of us tinkerers and fabricators.... and all of this done while serving in the Army full time, with a family, as well. I salute you!

Question: what is the best way for a forum member to order a FCS, from your website, eBay or here on the forum? Sorry if this is redundant, but I just ran out of time to plow through the next 70 pages to find the answer. I truly wish you great success in this endeavor... it seems like it's going quite well to date. Thanks for all your honest assessments, answers to questions, your welcoming approach to user feedback and your good humor as you gear up for even higher production levels. Good luck and keep up the great work!

Old 01-16-2013, 12:28 AM
WARDSPARTSWERKS
Banned

Originally Posted by DetroitDave
Well I got to page 50 which took a few hours. I burned out so I skipped to the last page (122 so far!). I am a long time forum lurker and fairly recent member. FCS is a great idea, a well made product, and you are an inspiration to all of us tinkerers and fabricators.... and all of this done while serving in the Army full time, with a family, as well. I salute you!

Question: what is the best way for a forum member to order a FCS, from your website, eBay or here on the forum? Sorry if this is redundant, but I just ran out of time to plow through the next 70 pages to find the answer. I truly wish you great success in this endeavor... it seems like it's going quite well to date. Thanks for all your honest assessments, answers to questions, your welcoming approach to user feedback and your good humor as you gear up for even higher production levels. Good luck and keep up the great work!
Just click on the depost link below, select your options, send deposit via PP or CC, and I will send the balance invoice as soon as its ready to ship.
http://www.wardspartswerks.com/fcs-deposit.html
Thanks for taking the time to read through as much as you did, not sure if you made it to the most recent improvements, but its steadily getting better.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:43 AM
DetroitDave
Stage III

Will do.... thanks,man !!!

Old 01-17-2013, 10:32 AM
WARDSPARTSWERKS
Banned

No delay on black housings; I sold the last one yesterday evening but the paint shop finished up early and I got this batch of 50 almost assembled. I could push one out today if I had to, but they will all be ready to go tomorrow. Big thanks to Roger and Darlene for knocking out the powder coating quick on this round, they are among several really good people who have worked with me to make this project possible.

Old 01-17-2013, 01:18 PM
Geekzter
Advanced

Jason,

Thank you for developing a good looking and efficient cooling system. Here in South Florida (Miami) keeping these engines cool in the summer, most of the year, is our main concern. Since my purchase in December a lot of people have inquired about your fans. I have passed out all the cards you sent me and heard that some people have purchased your fans and many will be purchasing. Keep up the good work!!! You have a promotor in Miami.

James

Quick Reply: Built the best engine cooling system...again