Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WANARYD Chrome wheels

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 12:49 AM
speedracer
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WANARYD Chrome wheels

I'm looking to buy myself a Christmas gift and noticed that WANARYD is running a 22% off retail special on ALL WANARYD Chrome Wheels.

Has anyone bought from this company and how is the quality.

Thanks

Old 12-06-2011, 10:03 AM
WanaRyd Wheels
Sponsor
Received 58 Likes on 57 Posts

Good Morning SpeedRacer,

We are happy to see that you have found our company, let me take a minute to tell you about WanaRyd. On our website you can find our gallery page that has our wheels on customers bikes that should help to validate our company.

As far as quality, our wheels are made much the same way as others are in the industry. They are machined and cut from T606 Billet Aluminum that is forged, polished and chromed with a 6 step chrome process.

Our machining process is a more detailed than most, because we 3D machine down the wheel to form the spokes rather than just cutting a simple 2D design. This takes 2-3 times as long but the look that you get in return is amazing. We also cover our wheels very well after they are made with a lifetime structural warranty and a 2 year chrome warranty.

We are in our 9th year of business here in Charleston, South Carolina, and will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. I hope you found this information helpful and will consider WanaRyd as you look for wheels for your Harley.

Ryd Safe.

Originally Posted by speedracer
I'm looking to buy myself a Christmas gift and noticed that WANARYD is running a 22% off retail special on ALL WANARYD Chrome Wheels.

Has anyone bought from this company and how is the quality.

Thanks

WanaRyd Motorcycle
1-888-926-2793

Old 12-06-2011, 10:23 AM
roadgliderick
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

hows that for an answer pretty good huh.

Old 12-08-2011, 05:05 PM
Simpleman04
Intermediate

I bought a set of adrenaline wheels stock size rear and 21 up front. The fit is perfect and the quality is top notch. Honestly I was looking at renegade wheels but I'm s glad I went with these. The price is so low compared to the others, the quality is excellent, and the chrome looks great with no imperfections unlike others. The customer service level is te best I've found. They don't have morons answering the phones, they have the answers you need if not they will find them. I was in a crunch by waiting too long to order my wheels and they beat their date by 2 weeks and I had plenty of time to install. Bottom line great service and products. If you have any further questions email me Coreywbub@aol.com

Attached Thumbnails WANARYD Chrome wheels-656389ca.jpg   WANARYD Chrome wheels-c26dadbd.jpg  
Old 02-20-2012, 10:13 AM
Sputnee
1st Gear
Default Fenders

I know this is off the subject a bit, but, what fender is that you have on the rear of your bike. I want to extend my fender a bit on my 2008 Fatboy.

Also, did you figure out what fender you are going to put on the front of your bike.

Originally Posted by Simpleman04
I bought a set of adrenaline wheels stock size rear and 21 up front. The fit is perfect and the quality is top notch. Honestly I was looking at renegade wheels but I'm s glad I went with these. The price is so low compared to the others, the quality is excellent, and the chrome looks great with no imperfections unlike others. The customer service level is te best I've found. They don't have morons answering the phones, they have the answers you need if not they will find them. I was in a crunch by waiting too long to order my wheels and they beat their date by 2 weeks and I had plenty of time to install. Bottom line great service and products. If you have any further questions email me Coreywbub@aol.com

Old 02-20-2012, 11:29 AM
cotter pin
Advanced

My buddy bought a set of Wanaryd wheels for his Softail. Great looking wheels and he says the quality, fit, and finish were excellent.

Old 07-05-2015, 11:16 AM
jsnewk
1st Gear
Default WanaRyd chrome

2 years is not long on chrome. How much to re-chrome a 21" if it goes bad?

Old 07-07-2015, 09:30 AM
WanaRyd Wheels
Sponsor
Received 58 Likes on 57 Posts

Hi, I thought I’d would jump in and answer this real quick for you guys. Two years actually isn’t bad for a Chrome warranty. Typically if problems arise with Chrome and the plating process, it is within the first year that it happens. There is allot of companies still in the industry that only offer a 1 year chrome warranty or don’t offer one at all (The $999 wheel and tire guys).

When we released our wheel brand, we picked a very good Chrome facility and are confident in their services they offer us. We pay more for it because we know how good it is. That’s why we offer the longer two year base warranty to give our customers some more coverage past the one year time frame that problems are most of the time noticed.

However, since we have had our own brand in production for about 8 years now and have had minimal issues we’ve decided to offer an extended program. We have a warranty upgrade available for $50.00 per wheel at the time of purchase that extends your chrome warranty to a 10 year warranty. This is not needed because our products are excellent but if you want the piece of mind that your investment is covered, it’s there for you to get if you’d like.

We are really proud of the kind comments people have given our wheel brand and will continue to try to live up to our name.

Old 07-08-2015, 10:44 PM
Lostrider
Advanced
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by WanaRyd Wheels
Hi, I thought I’d would jump in and answer this real quick for you guys. Two years actually isn’t bad for a Chrome warranty. Typically if problems arise with Chrome and the plating process, it is within the first year that it happens. There is allot of companies still in the industry that only offer a 1 year chrome warranty or don’t offer one at all (The $999 wheel and tire guys).

When we released our wheel brand, we picked a very good Chrome facility and are confident in their services they offer us. We pay more for it because we know how good it is. That’s why we offer the longer two year base warranty to give our customers some more coverage past the one year time frame that problems are most of the time noticed.

However, since we have had our own brand in production for about 8 years now and have had minimal issues we’ve decided to offer an extended program. We have a warranty upgrade available for $50.00 per wheel at the time of purchase that extends your chrome warranty to a 10 year warranty. This is not needed because our products are excellent but if you want the piece of mind that your investment is covered, it’s there for you to get if you’d like.

We are really proud of the kind comments people have given our wheel brand and will continue to try to live up to our name.

Wow! that is a great deal for 10 years. Have to say Wanaryd is a great company too. Bought my P&M wheels from you guys and was very happy with the customer service and price.

Old 07-08-2015, 11:02 PM
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by WanaRyd Wheels

Very impressive.
I will remember this.
Good job WanaRyd.

Quick Reply: WANARYD Chrome wheels