Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jagg customer service

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 03:58 PM
glide2meetu
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Jagg customer service

Did a search and found lots of info regarding Jagg, just wondering what experiences everyone has had regarding the order process from their web site and customer service in general.

Are they quick to ship?

Just wondering since I am used to ordering on line and getting more than just one email saying they received my order. Not worried yet just still in the "hmmm wonder if I'll see an email today stage"

Not any numbers to call, only an email link so I was wondering what to expect after ordering from their web site. Thanks.

Old 11-29-2011, 08:45 PM
jvvjvv
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Timely post......I ordered a cooler and extras a little over a year ago. Everything came in a timely fashion.

I am on the road and have a leaky gasket...........NOT their fault. I call to get one overnighted and the person says they will have someone get back to me. I asked he he would just take the quick order........didn't happen. A couple of hours later, I call back, still during their business hours. Just got a lot of voice mails.......??

There is a phone # at the bottom of the frequent asked quesstion page.

Well hidden......(like don't call us).

Old 11-30-2011, 06:31 AM
tj316
Stellar HDF Member
Received 480 Likes on 126 Posts

Jagg gives great customer service , do a search on here , as far as contacting them , their phone , email , fax and address is all at the bottom of their home page , the don't call us comment is not accurate at all , I've called Jagg several times when doing projects and spoken to Marv Bealls the owner direct , call and ask for Marv and then post your thoughts

Old 11-30-2011, 07:02 PM
jvvjvv
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Interesting............I called 4 times today ......over a 3 hour time frame and left 3 voice mails..............(on 2 different voice boxes).....No call back.

Old 12-01-2011, 06:52 AM
tj316
Stellar HDF Member
Received 480 Likes on 126 Posts

I don't know maybe they are having phone problems , but they are great , try emailing Marv Beals the owner at marv@setrabusa.com
Originally Posted by jvvjvv
Interesting............I called 4 times today ......over a 3 hour time frame and left 3 voice mails..............(on 2 different voice boxes).....No call back.

Old 12-01-2011, 07:49 AM
TUCCI
Extreme HDF Member
Received 219 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally Posted by tj316
I don't know maybe they are having phone problems , but they are great , try emailing Marv Beals the owner at marv@setrabusa.com
Yeah Marv is awesome....he bent over backwards to help me solve a problem i was having with a constant leak on the unit with the AN fittings...even after getting new ones they still leaked...with Marvs help i got outfitted with a unit with barbs instead of the ugly AN fittings. Most companies would not have gone the distance but he did for me....PM me if you would like to discuss which model your thinking about and my input...