Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wifey's Xmas present

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 10:41 AM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by stupid_rope
LOL leo's a good guy hes just an ******* like me. dont take **** so seriously.

now lets see those RIMS!
OMG your a negative nelly too?? happy turkey day Rope!!

Old 11-24-2011, 11:26 AM
dawg
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,244 Likes on 1,851 Posts

You can marry me if you take care of me that same way.....................as long as you promise to be the receiver!

Old 11-24-2011, 11:37 AM
dawg
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by vbx07
I have a few leo friends and they are the same way! what is it with you guy's?
LEO's generally have a sick and twisted sense of humor, mostly attributed to how they deal with the crap that they have to deal with all the time. Most people get astonished when they see a traumatic situation. So it doesn't end up affecting an LEO by seeing it day after day, they tend to make jokes and wisecracks. There are those that can control it appropriately and those that it ultimately ends up getting them in trouble by either saying something or doing something. I can remember a long time ago when I was a young officer being outside in a hallway of an apartment building at a death scene investigation. Instead of showing remorse as one would think, we were out there cracking jokes about the scene. A neighboring woman opened her door and saw us goofing around and looked horrified like we were heartless creatures. The same thing gets us in trouble when citizens are somewhere in the police station and can overhear comments being made in the patrol squad room. To most officers, that is their "space" and they feel that they can say any swear words and make politically incorrect comments only to realize that a citizen has become appalled at what they heard and a complaint is made. As I stated, some control it better than others at the appropriate times. LEO's in general come to have hard shells and give a non-caring appearance most of the time because of what they see and deal with. Trust me, my own wife of several years hates it when I don't show the appropriate remorse and give a non-caring response to whatever drama it is.

Old 11-24-2011, 11:41 AM
dawg
Seasoned HDF Member

But yes, leohd is an *******.

Old 11-24-2011, 12:02 PM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by dawg
But yes, leohd is an *******.
I agree leohd is a ******* (might be why he has that avatar,,duh) and DAWG is one of the best most informative members on this forum, it is a diverse world we live in, now if the prospect vbx07 with his stupid silly uninformative post would go make himself useful and get some beers btw to the op real nice job on the customizing but I am supersticious and would not want green on my bike I am sure she will be real happy with the results. JMO

Last edited by leohd; 11-24-2011 at 12:47 PM.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:52 PM
vbx07
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by leohd
I agree leohd is a ******* (might be why he has that avatar,,duh) and DAWG is one of the best most informative members on this forum, it is a diverse world we live in, now if the prospect vbx07 with his stupid silly uninformative post would go make himself useful and get some beers btw to the op real nice job on the customizing but I am supersticious and would not want green on my bike I am sure she will be real happy with the results. JMO
Silly me! Trix are for kids!! Why don't you get a big bowl and have that for thanksgiving.
Like I said negative.

Old 11-24-2011, 02:21 PM
stupid_rope
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by leohd
OMG your a negative nelly too?? happy turkey day Rope!!
same to you brother!

Old 11-24-2011, 04:48 PM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 309 Likes on 200 Posts

LEOHD
Tell them the truth...about LEO.....