Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fairing factory Stretched BAGS

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 04:33 PM
jfarrar30
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dont care for the square cutouts. there was another cheaper set on another thread from eastern performance that the guys that bought them said they were decent quality. you might wanna check that thread out. i just ordered the baddad extensions for mine since space isnt an issue and will possibly be doing flushmount lighting in them as well

Old 01-23-2012, 04:44 PM
SDVmnt
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

VTWIN MFG bags from Eastern Performance are exactly like stock. Check that thread out. There's also another chime-in from someone selling the same bags on ebay.

I was going to order them from EBAY but they cut me a deal to just order them directly.

Less than half what the Bad Dad, top shop, yaffe bags cost.

Old 01-23-2012, 04:58 PM
2010Deluxeguy
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I ordered the cheap FF bags from Jason. What a frign joke. Was told they could close off the exhaust port and paint them vivid black. I waited 6 weeks and heard every excuse in the book from Jason. I wont even bother going into the excuses, but suffice it to say, the customer service was crap and Jason has no intergrity what so ever. After 6 weeks I cancelled the charge on my CC and today I ordered bags from Top Shop. Much better to get bags made where the mold has no ports rather than patching a set that has ports. Paid more, but they will be here in 2 weeks ready to be painted. They were great over the phone and answered all of my questions. I think I've read every post on this site regarding stretched bags and there are a few companies with good reviews and I did not see one post about Top Shop that wasnt completely positve. I thought about getting the ones from Eastern, but they never answered my email question about getting them without exhaust ports. I'm done trying to save money and sacrificing quality and customer service. We all spent top dollar on our bikes for a reason. Mods should be no different.

Old 01-23-2012, 09:27 PM
mglax13
Road Master
Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by SDVmnt
VTWIN MFG bags from Eastern Performance are exactly like stock. Check that thread out. There's also another chime-in from someone selling the same bags on ebay.

I was going to order them from EBAY but they cut me a deal to just order them directly.

Less than half what the Bad Dad, top shop, yaffe bags cost.

Are the openings on these bags round or square?

Old 01-23-2012, 09:38 PM
SDVmnt
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Round

Again. Exactly like the HD bags.