Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Forum bashing?!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006 | 09:14 PM
turbo54
Road Master
Default RE: Forum bashing?!

Ya like when I gave money to pay pall and didn't get the yellow contributor banner Just messing around Terry the forms are greate and made me spend a lot of money on my RG. Ha Ha ,I wounder If Bounter Hunter has stock in T REX exhust may be even PC 3. Took from the RG in colorado.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3159/D441E5899F154CDDB4B66EDD16650267.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-01-2006 | 10:57 PM
wnogood
Banned

ORIGINAL: kgjl

I get tired of people posting about anything and everything that crosses their mind. If you get a new bike, good for you. there is no need to have a 3 page thread saying congrats. If a car cuts you off, BFD, happens all the time. Tell us when they hit you. If you got your 1st harley 3 months ago, and are averaging around 100 post a DAY, you have a problem. Post if you have something to offer, or logout!
With 26 posts, apparently, not much crosses your mind. This is an internet forum, dealing with the finest 2 wheel machine in the world. If it relates to bikes, POST IT! If your thread says " I scratched my **** while making a u-turn and flipping off a metric guy" well, I probably will pass that one up. But I sure as he!! aint gonna tell someone not to post it.

Oh, and if someone gets a new bike, I will congratulate 'em. Just like so many did for me. If you have a close call with a cage, we will feel your pain. If you don't like people speaking their mind...PLUG YOUR FRIGGIN EARS!

THIS IS AN INTERNET FORUM, TALKING IN THE FORM OF THE WRITTEN WORD IS WHAT MAKES IT AN INTERNET FORUM!

nogood o~`o

Old 12-01-2006 | 11:02 PM
wnogood
Banned

ORIGINAL: Monstermile

ORIGINAL: roadkingbigjoe

So what if they ask about synthetic oils, seats, handlebars, tires, and what ever they have just as much right to ask and post it as you do, if you dont like it , DON'T READ IT! Its just that simple.

Obviously you were referring to my post. Which if you would take your head out of your *** you would realize was a joke. So you can take your snide little attitude and shove it right up there with your head.

Dont sweat it bro, at 30 some odd posts, it aint like any of us are taking him seriously. BTW....I couldn't agree more......sweet sig pic too......

nogood o~`o

Old 12-01-2006 | 11:06 PM
pococj
Seasoned HDF Member

ORIGINAL: dgator66

ORIGINAL: pococj

LOL, y'all ain't nuthin but a buncha garbage barge ridin' first cousins to Gold Wingers, anyway! [8D]
That's bettern bein a oil leakin, tire wobblin, primer painted, got a toilet plunger for a gearshift, kmart handlebarred, nose pickinandhidintheboogersundermygaskap wannabe, ANYDAY[sm=escape.gif]
I don't hide them thar boogers under my gas cap. I saves 'em 'til I gits a big ol' gob of 'em and then chunks the gob 'twixt the cylinders of a barge-bike. They's so much dang junk on 'em the rider never finds it 'til his fool injection manifold leaks an' he sticks his lily-white manicured fangers in thar and grabs it.

Old 12-01-2006 | 11:35 PM
DeathWind
Tourer

Great post....got me to thinking....

When I bought my new bike a cager cut me off and I high beamed the he!! out of him cause the dang horn button is too small except when I activate the garage door opener with the high beams and the horn sounds instead....while waiting for the door to open I started wondering if I could replace half the oil in my crank case with synthetic or will it blow out my breathers. If it did blow out the breathers would I need a new seat? If so what seat is the best, the Dany Gray, LePera or the Saddleman? Then if I replace the seat what handlebar would you recommend when I change the tires to Avon Venon X....or should I go with Cheng Shins or a Kenda Kruz Bias Ply Tire? Oh, can I mix bias ply and radials or will this upset the balance of the 1/2 and 1/2 oil/synthetic in the crankcase? Sure am glad this here forum can answer these burning issues. [sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 12-01-2006 | 11:48 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member

You forgot to add that when you get oil in the breather, should you replace it with a Big sucker or a SE filter, but how about the K&N combined with a SERT or PCIII and which one is better in cold weather and a 21" front tire?

lp

ORIGINAL: DeathWind

Great post....got me to thinking....

When I bought my new bike a cager cut me off and I high beamed the he!! out of him cause the dang horn button is too small except when I activate the garage door opener with the high beams and the horn sounds instead....while waiting for the door to open I started wondering if I could replace half the oil in my crank case with synthetic or will it blow out my breathers. If it did blow out the breathers would I need a new seat? If so what seat is the best, the Dany Gray, LePera or the Saddleman? Then if I replace the seat what handlebar would you recommend when I change the tires to Avon Venon X....or should I go with Cheng Shins or a Kenda Kruz Bias Ply Tire? Oh, can I mix bias ply and radials or will this upset the balance of the 1/2 and 1/2 oil/synthetic in the crankcase? Sure am glad this here forum can answer these burning issues. [sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 12-01-2006 | 11:56 PM
DeathWind
Tourer

DANG!! I knew I was forgetting something....[sm=smiley35.gif]

Old 12-08-2006 | 02:15 PM
bikergirl40
Elite HDF Member

I get tired of people posting about anything and everything that crosses their mind. If you get a new bike, good for you. there is no need to have a 3 page thread saying congrats. If a car cuts you off, BFD, happens all the time. Tell us when they hit you. If you got your 1st harley 3 months ago, and are averaging around 100 post a DAY, you have a problem. Post if you have something to offer, or logout!
Perhaps you should take your own advise and move on. If your "tired" of it, don't read those threads!!!! For Gosh sakes...there are plenty others that might be to your liking. The reason that there are 3 page threads on a subject that you might not find so interesting is that...those 3 pages of members do find it interesting enough to post.

So move on, my friend. There's enough room for all of us here.

Old 12-08-2006 | 02:22 PM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Veteran: Army

Bikergirl rocks!
ORIGINAL: bikergirl40

Perhaps you should take your own advise and move on. If your "tired" of it, don't read those threads!!!! For Gosh sakes...there are plenty others that might be to your liking. The reason that there are 3 page threads on a subject that you might not find so interesting is that...those 3 pages of members do find it interesting enough to post.

So move on, my friend. There's enough room for all of us here.

Old 12-08-2006 | 02:50 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned

do you wave at vespa's...they're on two wheels too ya know .,..when i wave its with the left hand, two fingers at 7 oclock...with my fresh manicure and full HD regalia...hey, that rhymes with genitalia [8D]

Quick Reply: Forum bashing?!