Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Forum bashing?!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006 | 09:50 AM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member
Default RE: Forum bashing?!

ORIGINAL: davidh

I have been a member for a short period of time (maybe a year or so)... it seems like the spirit of the forum (responses to problems) has grown more and more negative, critical of those who may have a question. Is this me and my short time here, or is it so?

That was a stoopid dammed question, don't ya think?

Personally, I don't think folks are being jumped on for asking questions. With the exception of those, that ask MULTIPLE questions, such as "Do you scratch ur ballz while riding?"

Old 12-01-2006 | 09:54 AM
bountyhunter
Banned

You mean like...Anubisss?

Old 12-01-2006 | 09:54 AM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member

new2harley..."
Personally, I don't think folks are being jumped on for asking questions. With the exception of those, that ask MULTIPLE questions, such as "Do you scratch ur ballz while riding?"

any 1 name come to mind????LOL

Old 12-01-2006 | 09:57 AM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member

Here is a question for the masses: WTF is up with this midwest weather? 3 days ago (11-28-06), we set a Record HIGH Temp. 73 degrees. The next morning....freezing rain.....that nite, SNOW, and up to 11 inches of it not far from me, along with windchills in the single digits.. That crap SUX.

Has anybody ever had their finger freeze into their nose while riding in arctic weather?

Old 12-01-2006 | 10:08 AM
1flhtk4me
Seasoned HDF Member

ORIGINAL: New2Harley
Has anybody ever had their finger freeze into their nose while riding in arctic weather?
Now thats a good topic!Why dont you start a new post?

Old 12-01-2006 | 10:10 AM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: 1FLTRI4ME

ORIGINAL: New2Harley
Now thats a good topic!Why dont you start a new thread?

Now that is a darned good idea!!!

Old 12-01-2006 | 10:15 AM
sleepneagle
Outstanding HDF Member

PW!

Old 12-01-2006 | 10:43 AM
BcDog
Tourer

In my opinion, this forum, as well as the entire site is the best source for H.D. issues on the www! Since starting to research my first H.D more than 2 years ago, through the ordering,delivery and the upgrade process this place has been my one stop shop. As with any source of information you still have to sift through the bias and b.s, but the members here share a genuine passion for H.D's and motorcycling in general. There is definatley more respect and support given to newbies here than on any other site I've been to. There is no shortage of technical expertise or experienced opins/advice. I'll continue to use H.D. Forums aas well as refer my riding friends to it as long we're all still able to enjoy this lifestyle.

Old 12-01-2006 | 11:07 AM
jeepster09
Grand HDF Member

ORIGINAL: 1FLTRI4ME

As far as flaming goes this site is pretty relaxed.There is a non bike forum(four wheeling) I go to and a lot of people get flamed for asking repeat questions.
On HD Forums it seems to be ok to post repeat questions like what insurance,what oil,how to buy a Harley,etc-,etc-.

Speaking of that......What does everyone think of "Draggin Baggers" I wish someone would post some info on them!!!![8D]

Old 12-01-2006 | 11:13 AM
bountyhunter
Banned

What?[sm=dontgetit.gif]

Quick Reply: Forum bashing?!