Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DRAGGIN' BAGGERS Happy Ending? SANTA's slammin' his big RED machine!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 02:24 PM
CaliKing
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DRAGGIN' BAGGERS...Happy Ending??

BountyHunter..

Will Tony be addressing the forum about these "new" shocks?
Will the refund be offered to all or just you?

Why hasnt Tony addressed anything posted in the past 2 weeks?

I would like the refund...
I do not want the headache that you and others have had.

Old 12-01-2006, 02:34 PM
bountyhunter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For those that missed Tony's response last night....here it is...hope this helps out!

"I am right here.
We just got some answers from our provider and will be posting solutions for the 2006 wire issue. Jeff and I are here to be in business and we will gladly make things right. No one from our company is running from any customer. We will handle every customer personally and will be contacting each one starting Friday A.M. December 1st. I am the first to say I still have confidence in our system and am glad to say we have a new shock being produced and will replace our customers shocks asap. It was never our intent to give any forum member the idea we are not taking care of issues.
Tony
Draggin Baggers
Here to stay..."

Old 12-01-2006, 02:36 PM
UltraScoot
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: CaliKing

BountyHunter..

Will Tony be addressing the forum about these "new" shocks?
Will the refund be offered to all or just you?

Why hasnt Tony addressed anything posted in the past 2 weeks?

I would like the refund...
I do not want the headache that you and others have had.

Info is on the board, just look... Here's one of the answers

"I am right here.
We just got some answers from our provider and will be posting solutions for the 2006 wire issue. Jeff and I are here to be in business and we will gladly make things right. No one from our company is running from any customer. We will handle every customer personally and will be contacting each one starting Friday A.M. December 1st. I am the first to say I still have confidence in our system and am glad to say we have a new shock being produced and will replace our customers shocks asap. It was never our intent to give any forum member the idea we are not taking care of issues.
Tony
Draggin Baggers
Here to stay..."
P.S. posted within last few days, not weeks[:@]

Old 12-01-2006, 02:56 PM
CaliKing
Advanced

Thanks for getting Tonys response..Its hard to keep up on EVERY post.

And I was reffering to all the DB issue posts that forum members have been posting in the last week or 2.
I believe I was not the only person asking "where is Tony/DB"

Beleive me the only thing I wanted was a reliable setup at at reasonable price. I do not have the time or money to be draggin baggers R&D. If that is what they wanted then they should have just sent out a couple kits to BH and others interested.

I remember some of DB earlier posts advertising the system saying you can ride ALL DAY slammed. Now it seems everything has changed. If an issue has come up about the system that they are aware of, we should have been notified. DB has everyones email or phone # that purchased the system. Create an email Dist. list and notify us that an issue with the shocks has been identified and that a solution is in the works. In the meantime do not ride "slammed" or below stock height.

Old 12-01-2006, 03:00 PM
GliderXXX
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 52 Likes on 38 Posts

ORIGINAL: Branded

Bounty Hunter and I must be tighter than I thought he keeps sending me PMs about how great Tony is and his system.

Read on:

...the sincere offer of a FULL refund or the choice of revised/updated shocks. How can ya possibly beat the impressive R&D and AWESOME customer service offered by DB? Hey, life has it's ups and downs and that's why I always strive to look at issues constructively. I'm even savin' that special discount code for ya, brother (how solid is that?)...so, simply PM me when yer ready to pull the trigger (what are friends for?). If you have any further questions I can assist ya with (on any subject), feel free to contact me 24/7, I'm always here for ya. Always encouraging to see progress towards a "happy ending" ...THATS what I'm talkin' about...still slammin' baby...HooYah! Kindest Regards....BOUNTYHUNTER!

Practice reading between the lines & being positive....that is where you will find some REAL answers!

And I thought I was the only special one I keep getting little love notes from the "kickback" king even after I tell him how full of crap he is He loves it...Mama didn't spank him enough as a baby. Bottom line is he can't help it. Pity actually.

Old 12-01-2006, 03:13 PM
bountyhunter
Banned

Ah, another heart warmer...thanks Kev, I needed that!

Old 12-01-2006, 03:36 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: bountyhunter

Ah, another heart warmer...thanks Kev, I needed that!
Is it just me or were those posts as sarcastic as I read them? Not a up note to BH, I agree withnot being DB's R&D team on your dime, Id get a full refund cause its only going to be a set of different car shocks and stll give the harsh hard ride. 150.00 worth of readily available to anyone parts. 499.00 where's the deal? If BH wants to help out his buds how about posting the part numbers to the new shocks,compressor and valve and let members put their own set together instead of pimping DB's F'ed up system.

Old 12-01-2006, 03:45 PM
bountyhunter
Banned

A third blast of sincere warmth...I'll take it. I'll strongly consider that valuable advice...NO sarcasm intended....[sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 12-01-2006, 03:52 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: bountyhunter

A third blast of sincere warmth...I'll take it. NO sarcasm intended....[sm=bustedsign.gif]
Isn't Prostitution illeagle in canada? [sm=happybounce.gif] LOL

Want to see how real DB's offer is. EVERYONE ASK FOR FULL REFUND!!! [sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 12-01-2006, 03:54 PM
bountyhunter
Banned

Now there's a real GOOD honest question and some more solid advice...I'll check it out for ya later tonight!

Quick Reply: DRAGGIN' BAGGERS Happy Ending? SANTA's slammin' his big RED machine!