Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DRAGGIN' BAGGERS Happy Ending? SANTA's slammin' his big RED machine!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 08:36 PM
JBBOOKS
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: DRAGGIN' BAGGERS...Happy Ending??

Shill the product on the forum - get a discount. Complain on the forum when it doesn't work. Get a reply. Shill the repair and the product on the forum again. Complain about new problem on the forum. Shill the repair promise on the forum.

There's way too many other quality aftermarket products out there for me to spend my money on.

SLAMMED!

(Note: Edited due to my poor choice of words and unintentional insult to a member here - my bad)

Old 11-29-2006, 08:48 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Bounty Hunter for your efforts!!! You know, guys like you and quite a few others make this forum interesting. Guys like the one who wrote this trash below make me wonder how, or if they got out of the 3rd grade!! Its not even worth going any farther!![sm=GrowUp.gif]
ORIGINAL: JBBOOKS

***** the product on the forum - get a discount. Complain on the forum when it doesn't work. Get a reply. ***** the repair and the product on the forum again. Complain about new problem on the forum. ***** the repair promise on the forum.

There's way too many other quality aftermarket products out there for me to spend my money on.

SLAMMED!

Old 11-29-2006, 09:09 PM
06glide
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats to Bounty Hunter for taking the time and effort to check into the issues at hand. I've been following the DB idea for a while, but have not committed myself to doing the change over. I'll continue to read on. and once again thanks BH.

Old 11-29-2006, 09:30 PM
lenrough
Road Master

While I haven't bought my DB system yet, I've certainly been following this one for several months... It's nice to see that the more "aggressive" members of this forum are willing to put the pitchforks and ropes away rather quickly... I'm sure Tony is too. I'm staying tuned.

Old 11-29-2006, 09:42 PM
FLHTC06
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is one product I've been watching for a while. I was going to write an article about it in the magazine I work for but I'm glad I waited. Maybe Tony will get the bugs worked out before I decide to go to print with this product review.

Old 11-29-2006, 10:00 PM
Rhubarb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

BH,

You crack me up
One day your mad as hell, next day you are calm and all is well with the draggin world

I have faith in Tony. I don't know why for sure, but I think he will make things right.
I sure hope so anyhow...

How else will I get a Draggin Softie? Well, I'm already draggin Softie, but I mean my softail [8D]

Old 11-30-2006, 02:10 AM
RonH
Road Captain

I have faith in Tony too - he called me when I was installing my system and expressed his genuine concern for his customers. I believed him then ( and he did replace all of our bad shocks ), and I still believe him. Just give him some slack and I'm sure he'll make things right.

Old 11-30-2006, 06:27 AM
06ultra
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: electaRICK

I know one thing,,,,,,, aint buying anything Bountyhunter endorses

Only if it is " CLAMPLESS" .

Old 11-30-2006, 08:28 AM
FLHX_Rider
Cruiser

Draggin Baggers Air Ride Suspension System

Warranty, Disclaimer, And Warnings

Installation of air suspension will change the center of gravity of the motorcycle, causing the motorcycle to handle different than stock. extreme care should be taken to operate the vehicle safely at all times to prevent loss of control resulting in serious injury or death.

Draggin Baggers offers a limited 180 day warranty to the original purchaser who owns the vehicle, on which the unit is installed, for defects in materials and workmanship.

The shock absorbers, air compressor, solenoid kit, and switch are covered by the manufacturers warranty. Draggin Baggers does not warranty any product for finish, alterations, modifications and/or installation different from the Draggin Baggers instructions. Alterations/ modifications to the final product include, but are not limited to powder coating, plating, and/or welding which void the warranty. Some damage may occur to the finish during shipping. This is considered normal and is not covered under the warranty.

Draggin Baggers products are not made for, designed for, nor intended to be, installed on vehicles used in race applications or for racing purposes or activities. A race is defined as any contest between two or more vehicles, or against a clock, whether or not such contest is for a prize. Also excluded in this warranty are sales outside the United States of America.

Draggin Baggers tries to ensure that the suspension parts fit the motorcycles they were designed for, but due to unknown manufacturers production changes and/or inconsistencies by the motorcyle manufacture, Draggin Baggers cannot be responsible for 100% fitment. Stock tire diameters should be used and not increased. Draggin Baggers is not responsible for damage caused by using adjustable air ride system.

Installation of Draggin Baggers air ride may void the factory warranty. It is the consumer's responsibility to check with their local motorcycle's dealer for warranty position before the installation of system.

Draggin Bagger's obligation under this warranty is limited to replacement of the defective part only. All costs of removal, installation, reinstalltion, freight charges, incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. Draggin Baggers is not responsible for damages and/or warranty of other parts related or not related to the installation of the Draggin Baggers Air Ride System. This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. This warranty shall not apply to any product that has been subject to accident, negligence, alteration, abuse or misuse as determined by Draggin Baggers.

Draggin Baggers Air Ride Systems are designed to be installed, and ran at recommended ride heights provided by Draggin Baggers. All warranties will become void if Draggin Baggers Systems are ran outside the recommended ride heights, or if systems are combined/ substituted with other suspension kits. Combination and/or substitution of other components may cause wear and inhibit the system from operating as designed., which may cause injury or death.

All nuts and bolts should be retourqued after 100 miles.

It is the consumers/installers responsibility to review all the warranties, warnings and disclaimers.

Draggin Baggers reserves the right to supercede, discontinue, change designs, finishes, part numbers, and/or applications of parts deemed necessary without writen notice.

ALL SALES FINAL NO REFUNDS...

Old 11-30-2006, 12:13 PM
1flhtk4me
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 90 Likes on 67 Posts

From what I have been reading,seems like most of the complaints could have avoided with more product testing and development.
Sounds like Tony is working on that now after all the complaints.Could be costly for him if he has to add a supplmental kit to fix the problems to make some people a satisfied customer.

Quick Reply: DRAGGIN' BAGGERS Happy Ending? SANTA's slammin' his big RED machine!