Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 03-17-2015, 06:13 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
It Cost How Much to Rent a Bike?
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/tourin...nt-a-bike.html

Issue:
Looking to rent a Harley while on vacation, a user wants to know if the prices he’s being quoted are outrageous or standard pricing.

Read below for full discussion…
Print Wikipost

It Cost How Much To Rent A Bike?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 10:29 PM
TroubledWine
Tourer
Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Funny story...

Buddy of mine rented a RK in Salt Lake City. Guy told him it was $200/day(open to close of one day, basically) and $1000 deposit on a card. Now, if youre thinking that they would put a $1000 hold on your card and then take it off when you take the bike back, you are mistaken. He was told they CHARGE your card $1000, and after you take the bike back, it would be refunded in 7-10 business days. He told the guy he was crazy, and the guy said howabout give me a $500 cash deposit and I'll give it back to you when you turn the bike back in.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Bumpandrun
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 416 Likes on 297 Posts

Originally Posted by Agrsiv
I have rented from escape eagles and have no complaints. I have also rented from eagle rider (3 different locations) and was given a pos all 3 times. One of thos locations was in vegas. When I took the bike back to swap it for a better one I was told "thats how they run". I told them to call me a cab. They did however give me a raincheck good at any of their locations, that I used in Ft. Lauderdale only to end up with another pos. From now on I will only rent from dealerships. I have had great luck (so far) with renting from dealerships.
. Guess it's different each time. Eagle picked me up in ft Lauderdale gave me a bike with 12 k on it ...its was fine. Next time 8 k not perfect but just running down to keys. Next time went to dealer Brandnew bike Had to take a taxi to get there. Jerked around 1 1/2 hours for what they say was a new bike. Lol 4 k and it was shot. Pure junk. Shi t t y service. So in fla. screw the dealer