Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What do you Carry

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 11:09 AM
roborob
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

S&W 380 bodyguard in the boot. GLOCK 30 in side holster.10 rounds of .45 ACP is peace of mind.

Old 10-24-2011, 11:18 AM
roborob
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well said my friend.

Old 10-24-2011, 11:37 AM
stan60
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by traylestrat
Can't you feel the love in the HD Forums house? It's such a great country and the road's so full of HD freedom that apparently many folks are so full of fear that they need to pack and apparently brag about it.
No, it's not fear. It's living in the real world where bad things can happen at any time. I choose to be prepared to protect my family and myself should the need arise. I pray everyday that the good Lord will protect each of us, and sometimes, I believe, that protection comes in many forms. I don't just carry a firearm. I train, pratice and compete to stay as proficient as possiple with the same format of pistol that I carry almost daily. I believe that anyone that chooses to carry owes that to themselves, their families and anyone else that might be around in case the stuff hits the fan.

And by the way, I'm not bragging. Just stating fact.

Stay safe and keep your knees in the wind.

Old 10-24-2011, 11:41 AM
98fat
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmmm, have heard I am an idiot and I am bragging if I answer the question. Oh, well. Being prepared used to be a valued trait in this country as well as being independent. Well I am both. I carry an insurance policy, tools, a credit card and a Kahr CM9. I don't give a damn, if you like it or not. I don't care if you don't carry, stop making snap judgements on people who do carry. You don't know a thing about me...

Old 10-25-2011, 02:22 PM
Feeeeg
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by klaybus
Looking to buy a lighter, smaller more comfortable carry weapon than my P-95 or my XD 45. Suggestions appreciated! Looking for something I can carry most all the time in perhaps a ankle holster or vest pocket. Again, any suggestions would be appreciated...

Clay
Try the S&W bodyguard .380 and a desantis ankle holster. Depending on how you want to carry depends on what you want for a side on the desantis. Originally I got what is considered right side, it can be worn inner left ankle, and outer right ankle. I discovered later, that although this is what you want for normal wear, this was not very good for riding, so get a left carry, this way it can be on your outer left ankle while riding.

I personally love the bodyguard, small, lightweight, with a built in adjustable laser.

Attached Thumbnails What do you Carry-facebookhomescreenimage-2-.jpg