Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do not buy from phat performance!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 05:38 PM
tj316
Stellar HDF Member
Received 480 Likes on 126 Posts

Yes I'm serious , I've bought from them many times and never had an issue , and yes I'm serious I haven't dealt with anyone that will let you buy it , install it , use it and then return it just because you don't like it
Originally Posted by TUCCI
?????What????? Are you serious?

Old 10-03-2011, 05:42 PM
VTwinJaxFL
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have never heard of them, but anyway. How much do you want for the shocks?

Old 10-03-2011, 05:54 PM
lh4x4
Extreme HDF Member
Received 932 Likes on 574 Posts

I sorry but FP is a high quality vendor. Know the rules before you play. Look into a mirror for who's at fault. Hint, it's not the vendor.

Now, answer this question. What would your post be if you bought a part from them that was obviously been installed before and then they sold it to you? Huh?

Grow up learn to be an informed consumer and quit your baby whining.

Last edited by lh4x4; 10-03-2011 at 10:15 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:30 PM
fireaxxe
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by lh4x4
I sorry but FP is a high quality vendor. Know the rules before you play. Look into a mirror for who's at fault. Hint, it's not the vendor.

Now, answer this question. What would your post be if you bought a part from them that was obviously been installed before and then they sold it to you? Huh?

Grow up learn to be an informed consumer and quit you baby whining.
I am as grown as they come bro, and who the hell is FP. You must have your head up your ***. My response would be the same for a used part sold as new, as a part that has been misrepresented like the 940's sold to me by Phat Performance and manufactured by Progressive so what is your point?

Old 10-03-2011, 07:04 PM
joflewbyu2
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hoethree
I can return anything to Wal-mart except food items.
not under garments - it's against the law.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:52 PM
North Star
Road Captain
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by tj316
Yes I'm serious , I've bought from them many times and never had an issue , and yes I'm serious I haven't dealt with anyone that will let you buy it , install it , use it and then return it just because you don't like it

Yup x 2. They are an excellent vendor- Ive bought from them many times, mostly when I had my metric.

Like others have said, you can't expect any vendor to accept returns of used parts- it isn't defective just because the product wasn't what you hoped it would be- at least Progressive gave you a reasonable option, which they should since they are the manufacturer- not Phats.

Would you buy a windshield or seat, try them out, and then expect the vendor to take it back just because you didn't like them? If that was the case, there wouldn't be much for sale in the classifieds, lol.

Old 10-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Pelonz
Stellar HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

+1 on the TerryCable Shocks , Love mine

Old 10-03-2011, 08:24 PM
kyleplusitunes
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fireaxxe
I am as grown as they come bro, and who the hell is FP. You must have your head up your ***. My response would be the same for a used part sold as new, as a part that has been misrepresented like the 940's sold to me by Phat Performance and manufactured by Progressive so what is your point?
i also believe you are wrong here Fireaxxe, why would any vender want parts back that have been installed? I know I'd be angry if I got someone else's installed returns.

Wal-Mart and Best Buy are the only places that make enough money to return open stuff because someone didn't like it.

the only thing I see wrong with Fat Performance is that horrible, horrible website, that they themselves advertise as being "great"

Old 10-03-2011, 08:48 PM
hog95023
Elite HDF Member
Received 161 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by kyleplusitunes

Wal-Mart and Best Buy are the only places that make enough money to return open stuff because someone didn't like it.

"great"
COSTCO does too

Old 10-03-2011, 09:42 PM
XKnight
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

The problem with shocks is that they feel different to different people and there are many variables that will impact the ride. Kind of like a seat. Works for some and not for others. Once the shocks are installed and they are not defective I can understand why there would a be a no return policy.

Quick Reply: Do not buy from phat performance!!!