Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

T Bags Windshield Pouch - Any good?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 08:42 PM
lifecast
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just installed the NEW HD 3 Pouch with the detachable left pouch. I like it alot! Only cost about 69 bux with the HOG discount. I like the Harley Davidson script writing on the back that shows through the windshield. The pouches are big enough for usually whatever I have in my pockets and anything larger goes into the the lower fairing doors.

Old 09-29-2011, 12:10 AM
JohnScrip
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

+1 (again) on the T-Bags -- and the chrome emblem. Had mine since... early '08?

Old 09-29-2011, 05:44 AM
DHubbs
Road Warrior
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I installed T Bags on my Ultra about a month ago. So far I am very happy with them. Very handy and good fit.

Old 09-29-2011, 06:07 AM
frenchbiker
Elite HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 48 Posts

quote=SciFiGuy;8872918]
Oh almost forgot. "HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!! [/quote]

I hear you! My T-Bags offer enough room to hold my favorite teams' pins, and the center pouch holds my HOG pin.

Old 09-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Pastor John
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm pleased with mine! +1 on the rubbing the inner fairing - I guess I have them on for life now!

Old 09-29-2011, 09:46 PM
herkdavis
Cruiser

My T-bags cracked after about 6 months.

Old 09-30-2011, 06:37 AM
frenchbiker
Elite HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by herkdavis
My T-bags cracked after about 6 months.
The top edge of my middle pouch cracked after 2 years but it is completely covered by the flap so no biggie. I've heard that T-Bags replaces them when they crack so I will contact them this winter so verify if it's true.

Old 09-30-2011, 08:12 AM
ultrapacman
Cruiser

I have had them on my 09 Ultra since it was new and I like them, but when I have my inner fairing painted this winter they will not be going back on due to the fact they do scuff the inner fairing and windshield.

Old 09-30-2011, 08:32 AM
NDBadlands4-2
Extreme HDF Member
Received 67 Likes on 57 Posts

I have a HD 3 bag setup on my bike and realy like it. I have not had a t-bag winshield pouch, but have had other products from them and heave been impressed with them too.

Old 09-30-2011, 10:01 AM
PWFD
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SciFiGuy
Been using one (well two) since I first bought the Street Glide. Love the looks and they work well. Center bag easily holds my over RX sunglass's.

And with the addition of a emblem you don't have to look at that T-Bag logo all the time.

The only problem I've had with it is that it may cause a rubbing on the inner fairing.
If you look you can see the spots (4) where it will rub. This can be taken care of by placing some felt or something else on the inner fairing before you put the bag on.

The only other problem I had with these bags were the center flap started to crack on the ends.

This problem has supposed to have been taken care of by the manufactuer. I replace the one in the above photos with a newer one and so far no problems but we'll see what happens after the cooler weather this winter.

Oh almost forgot. "HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!
I dont want to jump in and highjack a thread BUT, Here I am doing it anyway. This highjack is all good though.... Scifiguy and other like him is one of the reasons this Forum is the best on the internet! The OP asked a question about the T-Bags Windshield Pouchand Scifiguy goes and shoots detailed photos and gives the full skinny on his experience. Great job. Scifiguy! A post I was just casually reading you have now sparked my interested and not only did you answer the OP questions you showed all of us what photos and a great review is.

Thanks again. oh, and sorry for the highjack... ;-)

Ride Safe.

T

Quick Reply: T Bags Windshield Pouch - Any good?