Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Meancitycycle, saddly dissappointed

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 08:46 PM
sbledsoe
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shooter5074
It's Friday night.... don't you people have anything better to do than bitch and moan about something that doesn't concern you?

The issue has been resolved between MCC and the OP......Case closed.

^^^^^^^^^^Nuff said right there!! cheers!!

Old 09-09-2011, 08:49 PM
1931jamesw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

[quote=shooter5074;8799807]It's Friday night.... don't you people have anything better to do than bitch and moan about something that doesn't concern you?[quote]
Sadly, no I dont have anything else better to do. Im just setting around watching the calamity and waiting for about a 300 mile ride tomorrow. The weather has finally cooled off a little.

Old 09-09-2011, 10:28 PM
rideon
Road Warrior
Received 111 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by 1931jamesw
Have you ever butted into a fight between two guys you don't even know and then they turned and beat the **** out of you? Just asking...
Don't you guy's know 131 Tman is BOUNTYHUNTER, remember him, proffesional DICK! See the pictures he posted all the time, black street glide with the barbed wire sticker down the side of it!!

Old 09-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Bdeuce12
Tourer
Received 127 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by petemac
Also, in this day and age of smart phones with email and internet there is no excuse for a small business owner not to reply to emails about problems. You know by not replying in a timely manner it will only make the problem worse.

Old 09-10-2011, 10:28 AM
2011Deluxe
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by FLAMED96
Sent my 2008 Streetglide seat out to Meancitycycles to have the high density foam installed after paying $50 shipping to, $140 for the work to be performed and another $40 return shipping I get a seat back that I don't think anyone here would install on there bike.
It took my wife and I about 45 minutes of removing staples and tugging and pulling just to get the wrinkles out of the seat cover, I wrote on the packing slip that the ride position was fine just cut a little off where my legs go to the hiway bars, I now sit at least an inch higher.
I wrote them an email with pictures and gave them a week to respond and I have not heard a word, all I really wanted was some type of acknowledgement that they heard back from a customer that wasn't happy, but I got nothing in reply.
I am a repeat customer of there's but am not happy at all, I would not recommend doing business with them. STAY AWAY.

Edited, added a picture of the seat, no I don't work for a rival company, I'm a power plant operator, yes I live in CA and its expensive to send a seat all the way across the country, no I don't think a week is too short of a time for a reply, he (Allen) seemed having no problem calling me when he wanted a credit card #
For those of you that have the opinion that I am being too hard on them, look at the attached picture and let me know if you would put that piece of crap on your bike.

Update 9-9-11
I talked to Allen this morning, the issue is resolved, I am happy with the results of our conversation, we talked in a professional manner and all is good.

To all you haters out there, slow down and read the post, I got reply's of I need time to break the seat in etc etc, I was not a happy customer, I did not and do not ask for something for nothing, could I have made a phone cal,l yes I could have but I thought the picture I sent was more than I could convey in a conversation over the phone. I am a repeat customer of theirs and was very happy with the work they performed on my 2003 Roadking.
Again, the issue has been resolved, I am no longer a dissatisfied customer and am happy with the conversation I had with Allen.
Man that thing looks terrible.

Old 09-10-2011, 10:43 AM
Bdeuce12
Tourer
Received 127 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by 1931jamesw
Have you ever butted into a fight between two guys you don't even know and then they turned and beat the **** out of you? Just asking...
LMFAO!!!

Old 09-14-2011, 03:26 PM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator
Received 2,043 Likes on 1,105 Posts

MCC has worked magic on several of my seats. No customer issues, no hassles, no time wasted and no mistakes. He has also worked with several of bikers that I know, again... great job, no issues and no mistakes.

Giving a guy hell because he had an issue with a seat or 10 doesn't equate to a pounding with capitalized and increased font replies.

If any of you that have personally had issues with MCC and didn't get a resolution then call Allen. If not, then support our supporter and their fine work is what I say.

Allen, thanks again for the fine work.

Wiz-out