Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Listen to what MR James had to say about baggers

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2011 | 07:11 AM
upstate tim
Road Captain
Wink

[quote=Lifetimelifter;8731657]Wow it's from 2007 but I'm sure he's eating his words.

Well we know what he's NOT eating anymore!

Old 08-24-2011 | 07:20 AM
dnitram
Road Master

Mr. James = Dick

Old 08-24-2011 | 08:30 AM
Lifetimelifter
|
Banned

Actually I posted this because it was funny and I am still big fan. He did what anyone of us would do if we could.....CASH OUT AND MAKE MONEY. Thats the point of making money.
Here's some interviews. FYI Sandra aint that great.

Here's a couple of my favorite interviews.
Jesse James first interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se0nrNObBBk&sns=em

After Sandra break up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc9sYHl1oTw&sns=em

Old 08-24-2011 | 10:59 AM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member

I think what chaps some of you guys...is that he really doesn't care if he is accepted by you.

Dude is RICH, and capitalizes off of things that make money. Posting pics lately of him and his retread girlfriend have people talking about him again, and that equates to more income.

All I know....is I am at work right now, and he isn't.

And it's ludicrous (sp?) to assume that because he cheated on his wife that that means he also doesn't know how to fabricate metal.

I'd wager MOST on here couldn't fabricate as well as him. If you could you would either have your own shop and make big money (like he did), or be afraid to take the risk, and sit back, work your butt off and let the shop owner you work for make the big money.

I like Jesse. Always have and always will.

Many don't...either out of jealousy, or because he flat refuses to conform and "act normal".

I'd love to sit and have a beer with him and talk bikes.

~Joe

Last edited by traveler; 08-24-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Old 08-24-2011 | 11:17 AM
10 RED RK
Outstanding HDF Member

WHO? and who cares!!! What a PUNK!!

Old 08-24-2011 | 11:33 AM
jackinthebox
Road Master

I think he was a good metal worker and could shape the hell out of some stuff. If you like him or not that personal. But it would be nice to ride a cool chopper/bobber with a truck and trailer behind you hauling tool and all you stuff.

Old 08-24-2011 | 11:52 AM
ezriderpgh
Outstanding HDF Member

You may not like the guy but is what he said wrong? I don't think so. Personally, I'd rather pull up on a custom bike than "just another bagger" that thousands of other people have.

Old 08-24-2011 | 12:12 PM
Zakk13
Stellar HDF Member

I guess its just his opinion what he thinks is cool and whats not! I can tell you one thing about me i dont follow trends i like what i like! I have always loved Softails.. to me i love the clean hardtail look and style of them. I love how versatile they can be as well. Some softails are made for just bar hopping and some like the fatboy are really comfy and still look good! So i really dont care whats in style right now Baggers, choppers, A fu$%&ng Vespa.. I like softails! Now with that being said i dont like the way baggers look from the factory but i like when they are moded up a certain way! I like the clean look take all that factory chrome accents off clean up the fenders put a sweet 21 inch wheel with sweet rims and custom paint..i like when their done up like that. Once my Fatboy Lo is paid off i might get a bagger just to mod it up and have one for longer rides! But in the end i will still love softails the best!

Old 08-24-2011 | 12:24 PM
Foley Fats
Cruiser

From the movie "Kingpin", Jesse got munsoned. You know, to have it all and throw it all away.

Old 08-24-2011 | 02:01 PM
skulltrainharley
Road Warrior

10 RED RK ...... Interesting post of your's a little light on character development so maybe you could clarify please ... when you say PUNK!! do you mean .... Punk an archaic term for prostitute as used by Shakespeare or punk a prison bitch .....

Quick Reply: Listen to what MR James had to say about baggers