Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Listen to what MR James had to say about baggers

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2011 | 11:09 PM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member

Couple of things to keep in mind....

Maybe Sandra was a bitch?

Maybe she was a dead fish in bed?

Maybe she wanted him to change and act like a hollywood guy?

One thing is for certain...all of you who are talking **** about him will be going to work tomorrow, and taking direction from a boss and he will be doing whatever he wants, when he wants.

He's probably twice the welder of some of you pogues...

~Joe

Last edited by traveler; 08-23-2011 at 11:34 PM.
Old 08-23-2011 | 11:24 PM
Little Mike
Road Master

Some will like him and some won't. Whether he's cool or not, who knows. Does anyone else remember one of the Discovery Channel specials of him where he was riding out to a show or rally (the clip may have been from that same show) and while showing off for the camera the seat fell off of the bike he built just for the trip....before he ever even made it out of Long Beach. Top notch stuff right there.

Old 08-23-2011 | 11:45 PM
Texas Fat Boy
Extreme HDF Member

and I read where on his "Monster Garage" show, he use to just show up for the filming. The rest of the show was just Bullcrap.

Old 08-23-2011 | 11:47 PM
Big Twi$t
Stellar HDF Member

LOL

You guys crack me up....like a bunch of little sissys or some ****. Who gives a F%CK, what someone else thinks...I mean really. Just like some of you will chastise me for this post, trust me...I won't give a ****.

Ride what you want, where you want, when you want and how you want. Plain and simple.

If anything needs to be said about the bagger comment is it was a marketing ploy at most or at the very least, a producer's way of making his comment/show more controversial.

And,...who here hasn't let one of the good ones (woman) get away? I know I have. Regrets, ehh.

Like someone pretty much already said (in not so many words), the guy gots skills...good for him for being able to profit off that.

Old 08-23-2011 | 11:51 PM
lh4x4
Extreme HDF Member

I agree with him completely. When I ride to Sturgis it is on my Ultra. Next year I am going to trailer so that I can bring the V-Rod, XR1200 and the Buell to ride all the switch backs on Iron Mountain Road, Needles and other great rides in the Hills.

I have only done that once since 04. Can't wait.

Old 08-23-2011 | 11:54 PM
Big Twi$t
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by lh4x4
I agree with him completely. When I ride to Sturgis it is on my Ultra. Next year I am going to trailer so that I can bring the V-Rod, XR1200 and the Buell to ride all the switch backs on Iron Mountain Road, Needles and other great rides in the Hills.

I have only done that once since 04. Can't wait.
Can I come with you? LOL

Old 08-24-2011 | 01:01 AM
JonnyD
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by bagdaddy09
........... and people thought road glides were ugly.
Were?

Old 08-24-2011 | 01:07 AM
harleyphoenix
Road Captain

Who cares? Road glides will always suck.

Old 08-24-2011 | 01:14 AM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member

I like Jesse. He has done a lot to increase visibility for bikers and custom bikes. He's made some mistakes with women, but really, which of us hasn't been down that road. I'm sure not gonna hold that against him. The difference is that our mistakes don't get printed in the tabloids. Piling on him or Billy Lane serves no purpose whatsoever.

Old 08-24-2011 | 01:26 AM
skulltrainharley
Road Warrior

traveler .... You got it bang on! ..... 8.30 see ya later kids - 5.30 honey i'm home!

Quick Reply: Listen to what MR James had to say about baggers