Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Listen to what MR James had to say about baggers

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2011 | 09:25 PM
bagdaddy09
Cruiser

Everything he said was true for the time, it was 2007. Choppers were the "in" thing, now baggers are. There weren't big wheels, crazy systems, and people thought road glides were ugly. Everything evolves. In four or five more years, there will be something else that is the "in" thing to have/build. I've had a chopper, and now have a bagger, I don't see the bagger thing ending.... for me anyways.

Old 08-23-2011 | 09:32 PM
LADNAR
Tourer

I don't get it...

He didn't say anything bad about baggers or the people that ride them.

Buy his stuff if you like it.
Don't if you don't.

Old 08-23-2011 | 09:34 PM
Northside
Road Warrior

Hell that what Sturgis is all about nowadays. Yuppies hauling ltheir "cool bikes" and riding around in circles all day up Lazelle and down Main. He's right Baggers are cool. You can ride "painlessly" cross country and when you get to the Black Hills you can ride circles around those long front enders in the twisties. That doesn't matter to the Jesse James/OCC worshipers. They are all parked out at the Full Throttle Saloon drinking $6.00 beers telling each other what bad asses they are.

I don't blame Jessse though. He's made a fortune off these nerds. Now an updated FXR as he was talking about is a pretty cool idea.

Old 08-23-2011 | 09:47 PM
Troubleman
Tourer

Cool, is not listening to anyone tell you what is cool, and not telling someone their not cool for not doing what you do. That said, he didn't say anything that should get anyone too worked up. He just likes cool looking bikes as he sees them. If any of that make sense;-)

Old 08-23-2011 | 10:20 PM
RayBoy
Cruiser

Let Sandra Bullock get away, nuff said...
Yeah, that's sort of where I was going too. Don't give a rat's *** about what he has to say about bikes. Dude has a "Pay Up, Sucker" tat on his palm. It's about the cash. But damn, he had Sandra B. eating out of that same palm--and he let her get away. Douche.

Old 08-23-2011 | 10:29 PM
jmacdonald5
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by LADNAR
I don't get it...

He didn't say anything bad about baggers or the people that ride them.

Buy his stuff if you like it.
Don't if you don't.
...ya, really!...what's not true about what he's saying?...his point is even when he goes on a long *** ride, he resists the temptation to take a couch-glide, cause when he gets to the destination he wants to have the bike he really likes....and it don't matter what, or who is following you as long as you are actually riding the chopper...then you are walking the walk...not everyone can ride one of those crazy-***, stretched out, monsters 1500 miles plus...I give him props for not taking a Gulfstream out to the meets...and having the bikes shipped...he at least rides em..don't get the hate...he's a knucklehead sometimes..but still a cool guy..

Old 08-23-2011 | 10:32 PM
Len
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Ron750
Well it wasn't bad, but it was pretentious. It's easy to say ride your cool bike, not your bagger, when you have a tour bus carrying all your crap behind you.Plus I am just sick of celebrity ******** telling me what's cool. He is a punk.

Old 08-23-2011 | 10:35 PM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Riders Club Member

Originally Posted by Ron750
Poor bastard. I've got a bagger with a girl who has been with me for 30 years. Mother of my children. All he got is a pile of money and some skenky ho's.
Funny how things work out, like that. He had everything and blew it.
I'd trade everything I have for a pile of money & some skanky hos!

Old 08-23-2011 | 10:43 PM
mi2az
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by dickey
I'd trade everything I have for a pile of money & some skanky hos!

How about if you were hooked up to one of these

Attached Thumbnails Listen to what MR James had to say about baggers-lunkmachiine.jpg  
Old 08-23-2011 | 11:00 PM
Sam2010
Outstanding HDF Member

if you think he said bad things about baggers i dont get it. The haters will always hate. I enjoy him so he made mistakes i have to.

Quick Reply: Listen to what MR James had to say about baggers