Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

StreetGlide Pics while traveling to Sturgis

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 08:03 PM
cbi1000
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great shots. I hope to make it next year!

Old 08-18-2011, 08:10 PM
VTwinPulse
Cruiser

Originally Posted by sublime_ac

What happens in Sturgis...... Never happened.....
Awesome man. Stone House was a sweet place!

The Girls were even sweeter!

Thanks

Old 08-18-2011, 08:11 PM
sublime_ac
Road Master

Thanks guys.. With all of the uncertainty in the world I figured I was going to pull the trigger now while I knew I could...

Packed lite??? Let's see.. Tent / Thermarest on tourpak rack.. Tourpack had down sleeping bag, overnight bag (toiletries), 16 pairs of socks, two pairs of sunglasses, detail spray, california duster, polishing rags and rain gear... The left bag had three pair of jeans, two pairs of shorts and a pair of tennis shoes... The right bag had two long sleeve shirts, five t-shirts, two tank tops and half a dozen or so bandannas / face masks..

I over packed.. We stayed at KOA's along the way and at shade valley (after one night at the chip), their laundry service was excellent... Also staying a night at a friend's house in Idaho on the way back allowed to do laundry yet again. I came home with one dirty change of clothes packed in the bike and dirty clothes that I was wearing.. That's it. Not to mention the half dozen or so additional shirts I picked up while I was out there

Old 08-18-2011, 08:11 PM
Steel Billet
Cruiser

Very nice, I keep saving my spare change add a little from time to time and maybe mine will get there too.

Old 08-18-2011, 08:13 PM
sublime_ac
Road Master

Spent about a thousand bucks on the trip itself.

Old 08-18-2011, 08:14 PM
Suspended
Account Suspended

Great photos!!
I WILL get there some year!!

Old 08-18-2011, 08:58 PM
hog95023
Elite HDF Member
Received 161 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by sublime_ac
Thanks guys.. With all of the uncertainty in the world I figured I was going to pull the trigger now while I knew I could...

Packed lite??? Let's see.. Tent / Thermarest on tourpak rack.. Tourpack had down sleeping bag, overnight bag (toiletries), 16 pairs of socks, two pairs of sunglasses, detail spray, california duster, polishing rags and rain gear... The left bag had three pair of jeans, two pairs of shorts and a pair of tennis shoes... The right bag had two long sleeve shirts, five t-shirts, two tank tops and half a dozen or so bandannas / face masks..

I over packed.. We stayed at KOA's along the way and at shade valley (after one night at the chip), their laundry service was excellent... Also staying a night at a friend's house in Idaho on the way back allowed to do laundry yet again. I came home with one dirty change of clothes packed in the bike and dirty clothes that I was wearing.. That's it. Not to mention the half dozen or so additional shirts I picked up while I was out there
dude u free balled in that heat. Nice pict. I got my bars pyo and painted inner cAring on order with chrome controls. But haven't decided on the covers for the switches. Do you like yours or wish u would have left them black for contrast.

Old 08-18-2011, 08:59 PM
PGDredd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice! You gotta post some more pics of that Sedona SG! I have been waiting for my painter to get mine in his shop to do the inner fairing, and once I get wheels that front fender you guys have is in the plan, too!

Old 08-18-2011, 09:00 PM
sublime_ac
Road Master

Originally Posted by hog95023
dude u free balled in that heat. Nice pict. I got my bars pyo and painted inner cAring on order with chrome controls. But haven't decided on the covers for the switches. Do you like yours or wish u would have left them black for contrast.
LOL Ooops I forgot yeah I had about ten pair of boxers in there too..

As for switches, I like the chrome.

Old 08-18-2011, 09:01 PM
sublime_ac
Road Master

Originally Posted by PGDredd
Very nice! You gotta post some more pics of that Sedona SG! I have been waiting for my painter to get mine in his shop to do the inner fairing, and once I get wheels that front fender you guys have is in the plan, too!
My buddies Orange Street glide in some of those pics is a 2006 that he custom painted House of Kolor's Tangelo Pearl... Much nicer than Harley Sedona...

Quick Reply: StreetGlide Pics while traveling to Sturgis