Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Didn't Even Get It Home!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2011 | 04:58 PM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member

OK there are two ways to look at this. Iceman is a sincere Man of God and needed a motorcycle to minister and God blessed him with a donor. Now he can do God's work and everyone is happy. Including me.
OR
Iceman is a conman and uses religion for his own gain. He tricked a donor into buying him a cycle with money that could of gone to a better cause. In this case ShakeMe would have a legitimate gripe. I hope this is not the case though.

I like Dennis Prager's interpretation of the 3rd commandment.
He says the correct translation is "You shall not carry the Lord's name in vain". This means you shouldn't say you're religious and do bad things. This turns people against God, because they say "If religious people are bad, why should I be religious." So this is one of the worst sins, and that is why I hope Iceman uses his gift for good.

Old 08-09-2011 | 05:23 PM
djkolp
Road Captain

Originally Posted by harleycharlie1992
the POWER of God is amazing!! congrats, go minister!
Really? Did he take his eye off of the suffering in Somalia just long enough to "bless" this guy with a motorcycle? I don't normally respond to these kinds of posts, but this kind of rational is sickening.

Old 08-09-2011 | 06:35 PM
Slewfoot
Advanced

Like someone else said, "I've heard it all now!"
I agree that this so-called "minister" doesn't have the BELIEF that he does NOT
need a HD, and he did NOT receive this from "god"....he's a damn begger, and an
unappreciative one at that.....wanting MORE than he was given...
A "motorcycle ministry"....gimme a hot damn break already......
Just ANOTHER reason for me to LOSE any respect for a LOT of people that call
themselves RELIGIOUS, while they are only USING religion for THEIR OWN DAMN
ADVANCEMENTS!!
I think I'll go throw up now.....just thinking of how much COULD have been
purchased to help those that don't have a GOD GIVEN HD to cruise around in.
And he probably doesn't even need insurance, cuz "god" will take care of that begging
episode as well.....

Old 08-09-2011 | 06:52 PM
gipper
Road Master

Ice man: I don't know if all of this is right or wrong. I prefer to judge you by your own standards, and not mine. So be a man of your word, to be sure.

If you learn anything at all in this, I hope it's tact. That's a story that's much wiser having kept "in house". Hopefully you'll see many miracles in your ministry, but not all are to be told to just anyone that will listen or read.

Old 08-09-2011 | 06:56 PM
hog95023
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by gipper
Ice man: I don't know if all of this is right or wrong. I prefer to judge you by your own standards, and not mine. So be a man of your word, to be sure.

If you learn anything at all in this, I hope it's tact. That's a story that's much wiser having kept "in house". Hopefully you'll see many miracles in your ministry, but not all are to be told to just anyone that will listen or read.
very nicely put. X2

Old 08-09-2011 | 07:47 PM
Road Warrior

i have a fender trim i can send you

Old 08-09-2011 | 07:56 PM
stupid_rope
Elite HDF Member

damn dude, you almost had me until you said, "I ask him just for arguments sake 'How much could I have had?'"

What goes around comes around.

I'm a non-church going Christian who drinks, cusses, and lives. I also help veterans, my Nation's people, and my community. But I do believe in God and I do say a prayer when needed. Jesus drank wine and I'm sure he cussed when he hit himself with a hammer (he was a carpenter to those who don't know).

Either way, most ministers are con-men, who like little boy's bootyholes and spending others money. Hell, I know more than one minister with a criminal record.

You better be on that bike 12 months a year spreading your interpretation of the word or you're gonna rot in hell like the majority of the pedophiles and thieves that some call "Men of God."

Old 08-09-2011 | 08:23 PM
CSP067
Tourer

Wow, some serious holy rollers here, and questioning is not welcome. Where I get stuck is on this: "needed a motorcycle to minister". Really? There must be thousands of religious leaders who go about their business without a motorcycle, much less a Harley.
Not buying it, but to each his own.

Old 08-09-2011 | 09:45 PM
davessworks
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by CSP067
Wow, some serious holy rollers here, and questioning is not welcome. Where I get stuck is on this: "needed a motorcycle to minister". Really? There must be thousands of religious leaders who go about their business without a motorcycle, much less a Harley.
Not buying it, but to each his own.
LOL! Yeah - I was just thinking, if I wanted to hang out with a bunch of bikers I'd probably drive along side them in a pink VW Cabrio . . . with fuzzy dice hanging from the rearview mirror

Last edited by davessworks; 08-09-2011 at 10:02 PM.
Old 08-09-2011 | 09:46 PM
davessworks
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by stupid_rope
damn dude, you almost had me until you said, "I ask him just for arguments sake 'How much could I have had?'"

What goes around comes around.

I'm a non-church going Christian who drinks, cusses, and lives. I also help veterans, my Nation's people, and my community. But I do believe in God and I do say a prayer when needed. Jesus drank wine and I'm sure he cussed when he hit himself with a hammer (he was a carpenter to those who don't know).

Either way, most ministers are con-men, who like little boy's bootyholes and spending others money. Hell, I know more than one minister with a criminal record.

You better be on that bike 12 months a year spreading your interpretation of the word or you're gonna rot in hell like the majority of the pedophiles and thieves that some call "Men of God."
Dude - seriously? Most are true to their faith. A few notorious ones (you know, by analogy, the 1%) give the rest a bad name.

Quick Reply: Didn't Even Get It Home!!!!