Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RideShack.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 05:12 PM
slup
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile RideShack.com

Hi there, has anyone been dealing with RideShack.com lately?, have sent numerous emails with no response and today tried to make an international phone call today and could not get connect. Does anyone know if they are still in business?

Old 07-22-2011, 06:18 PM
69cj
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Try googling them. Sometimes that works.

Old 07-22-2011, 06:25 PM
iclick
Extreme HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by slup
Hi there, has anyone been dealing with RideShack.com lately?, have sent numerous emails with no response and today tried to make an international phone call today and could not get connect. Does anyone know if they are still in business?
I ordered some Biketronics speakers a couple of weeks ago which were described to qualify for free shipping (orders >$175). When I got to checkout they offered only one shipping option, $11.95 for UPS and that free shipping was suddenly only for orders >$250. I cancelled the order and emailed them, and a few days later I got a call that I should give Danielle a call for a credit. I went ahead and placed the order, but later on when I called during business hours I got their voicemail and neither Danielle nor anyone else ever returned my call. I also haven't received a credit and I gave them a mediocre score when they asked me via a canned email to send feedback on my order experience. I wouldn't recommend them for honesty or reliability, but their price was the lowest I found on the speakers even with the shipping charge. I'm sure that credit for shipping will never happen, but although they were slow I did get the speakers in good shape.

Old 07-23-2011, 03:42 AM
slup
2nd Gear

Yer, I know how you feel iclick, I ordered an item that was the cheapest!, looks like I'm not going to get it, for 4 weeks the package has been sitting @ USPS and only the sender can find out why! RideShack will not respond to emails requesting help or no phone connections!. I think I'll have to purchase the item locally and try and get my money back!.

Old 07-23-2011, 07:42 AM
Lancemchn
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Had a bad experience with them as well. Bought a wraparound front fender from them and website showed it in stock. After a few days I get an email that it's on backorder, no problem. More time goes by and I get an update that the ship date has yet again been pushed. By now a few weeks have gone by and after sending emails and no response I start getting frustrated. Finally get an email that offered a cancellation but at this point, why not just wait. Yet again, the ship date was pushed. By now, even my painter is getting frustrated since I have to keep re-scheduling spray. I send one more email and the response was less than satisfactory, basically stating that I needed to be patient and this type of thing happens all the time. It's been 2 months!!! For an item that showed "in stock"!!! Needless to say, I won't be using them again...

Old 07-23-2011, 08:38 AM
dnitram
Road Master

What's that they say? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me! Best to learn from others mistakes than your own. Enough info in this post for me to NEVER order from them!!

Old 07-23-2011, 12:24 PM
iclick
Extreme HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by slup
Yer, I know how you feel iclick, I ordered an item that was the cheapest!, looks like I'm not going to get it, for 4 weeks the package has been sitting @ USPS and only the sender can find out why! RideShack will not respond to emails requesting help or no phone connections!. I think I'll have to purchase the item locally and try and get my money back!.
I forgot to mention they put the wrong zip code on the package, which delayed it a full day. I can find a zip code in 15 sec. on-line, but apparently UPS needs 24 hours. After reading about Lancemchm and your ordeal I guess I should be happy I received anything at all.

If you paid by credit card you should be able to get a refund through them.

Last edited by iclick; 07-23-2011 at 12:26 PM.
Old 07-23-2011, 02:50 PM
jjnoble
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by iclick
I ordered some Biketronics speakers a couple of weeks ago which were described to qualify for free shipping (orders >$175). When I got to checkout they offered only one shipping option, $11.95 for UPS and that free shipping was suddenly only for orders >$250. I cancelled the order and emailed them, and a few days later I got a call that I should give Danielle a call for a credit. I went ahead and placed the order, but later on when I called during business hours I got their voicemail and neither Danielle nor anyone else ever returned my call. I also haven't received a credit and I gave them a mediocre score when they asked me via a canned email to send feedback on my order experience. I wouldn't recommend them for honesty or reliability, but their price was the lowest I found on the speakers even with the shipping charge. I'm sure that credit for shipping will never happen, but although they were slow I did get the speakers in good shape.

Your credit card company will give you the credit, just tell them all you want is the shipping charges removed. It should not be a problem, one phone call (an 30 minutes selecting options).

Old 07-23-2011, 06:51 PM
slup
2nd Gear

The item [ on special V & H Dresser Duals ] not in stock! was the first problem, then the delay was they labeled the package incorrect and it took another 5 days to correct it!, then they finally sent the item via USPS and the package has been sitting for 4 weeks!!. When and if i get my money back i'll never use this company ever! again!. Thanks guys for your input it make me feel better that i wasn't the only one.

Old 09-21-2011, 02:48 PM
sweetbikername
Stage II
Default My Ride Shack experence

I just ordered and received my Hog Tunes Big Ultra kit from Ride Shack. They just changed owners and the price, customer service and shipping was great. I plan on using them again to save cash in the future.

Quick Reply: RideShack.com