Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BadBad Fender Cover/License Mounting

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 03:22 PM
ShortBus453
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BadBad Fender Cover/License Mounting

I wanted to let some of the members on here know of a product that I just found.

In early 2010, I bought a Bad Dad Fender Cover with the fender eliminator kit for the 2009+ Touring bikes. I loved everything about it, with the exception of the license plate mounting/lighting solution. I ran a Bad Dad frame (Polished Stainless) and LED Lighting studs for a while with it. The wires on the studs were very difficult to work with, but had been able to do the job. I was always looking for something to replace that set-up with, but hadn't found anything that would work without spending well over $200.

Well now I have found it. I was browsing the forum like I usually do, and I saw a website listed in someone's signature. I was bored, so I went to the site and there it is.......the license plate frame that I have been looking for. ifrframs.com is the website that I checked out. Keep in mind that I don't work for them, I just want to spread the word to any other people that might be in the same boat as I am.

I ordered my frame (30 LED Model), and paid my $$$$. I got my frame in 2 days, which is really fast from the internet in my experience. When I opened the box I was really impressed with the build quality, then came mounting. I followed the included instructions for what I needed instruction for (this isn't the first time that I have worked on my bikes), and it was installed. The lights are way more bright that I was thinking that they would be, so bright that I had to black out the bottom row with a sharpie marker to dim them down a bit.

Like I said, I just wanted to pass the word to anyone that has found themselves in my spot. All in all I am very happy with my purchase.....now I just need to get some more money together so that I can get the bike a little closer to being "finisihed".

Thanks for listening.