Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

say a prayer for my ma please

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2011 | 11:00 PM
frozensoul
|
Road Master
Default say a prayer for my ma please

i know it aint the right place to put this but since im on the touring section alot i wanted post here. ma is 80 and started bleeding from the end if you know what i mean an i mean a super lot, she been getting blood last two days. shes got a weak heart from many heart attacks over the years and doc says she has to have surg in morn to see if he can fix or if its cancer. either way its a 50/50 shot if she will even get through surg because of age and health but says if he dont shes not gona make it much longer. im telling you folks if could lay my life down to give her more years i would do it in a minute. i feel helpless right now.

Old 06-25-2011 | 11:04 PM
aggro_jo
Road Master

Originally Posted by frozensoul
i know it aint the right place to put this but since im on the touring section alot i wanted post here. ma is 80 and started bleeding from the end if you know what i mean an i mean a super lot, she been getting blood last two days. shes got a weak heart from many heart attacks over the years and doc says she has to have surg in morn to see if he can fix or if its cancer. either way its a 50/50 shot if she will even get through surg because of age and health but says if he dont shes not gona make it much longer. im telling you folks if could lay my life down to give her more years i would do it in a minute. i feel helpless right now.
Hang tough amigo. I just buried my grandma this morning. She was my favorite person in the world. Fucque Cancer.

Best wishes for your mom.

Old 06-25-2011 | 11:07 PM
Sweetglide08
Cruiser

Of course you're in the right place man, sorry to hear that and will be hoping everything goes ok for ya's.

Old 06-25-2011 | 11:13 PM
roadgliderick
Outstanding HDF Member

prayers sent brother i know exactly what u mean i lost my father in oct. best wishes to u and your mother.

Old 06-25-2011 | 11:18 PM
Fattire_Biker
Cruiser

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours. My 87 yr old mom was just released from the hospital. Not sure for how long though.

Old 06-25-2011 | 11:26 PM
twistedcherokee
Road Warrior

Good luck, prayers are on.

Toby

Old 06-25-2011 | 11:30 PM
Sallyman
Road Captain

you're definetly in the right place here - among friends - I'll be thinking of her in my prayers.

Old 06-25-2011 | 11:37 PM
tencrore
Tourer

Our family's prayers are with you and your Mother. I know how you feel as I lost my Mother 6 years ago and it still hurts everyday.

Old 06-25-2011 | 11:38 PM
buckmc
Tourer

Hey bro,pray for you and your Mom,that the Lord may hold you,and give you,and your family strength,in this moment.Lost both my parent's in the last 2 years,and I know where your at right now,and I can tell you to, spend as much time with your Mom,as you possibly can.God bless you,and your Mom,and I pray that the outcome,of the surgery is a positive one.

Old 06-26-2011 | 12:07 AM
jazzy jack
Road Captain

I know how it is, be strong and know that our prayers are with you and your mother at this time.