Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

say a prayer for my ma please

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2011 | 08:53 AM
HogglyWoggly
Tourer

Give Him the thanks He deserves for the gift of extra time with your mom.
Blessed be His name and may He smile on all of us.

Old 06-27-2011 | 09:51 AM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor

My thought's and prayers are with you and your family... GOD BLESS!!

Old 06-27-2011 | 10:05 AM
KCFLHRC
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by frozensoul
well after 3 hours of surgery and wondering if ma would make it through the surgery alone the doc came up to the waiting room, and said going into the operation that he would of guessed around 70 percent cancer with out much hope was shocked to find only a big blood vessel that had burst. he repaired it and said things look very good for ma and that she must be one tough ol gal. said may have only had a day left if the source of bleed wasnt found. 2 hours after she opened her eyes she was complaining she was needing a cup of coffe and something to eat.just to hear her talking was worth a million bucks. i would like to say huge heart felt thank you to all on this site for your support, the people on here are truely the best.
Hearing this made my whole day. Glad she's OK

Old 06-27-2011 | 10:07 AM
Krow
Tourer

Over 2 years ago my mother had a heart attack at home and then a couple more in Emergency at the hospital. We were told that she likely wouldn't make it through the night. "All we can do is make her as comfortable as possible." Called family in, etc. She got through that and is still here today, in her 88th year. Both the OP and I are lucky in that we got a big reminder that life, in this world, is finite. Every one of us is going to die. Even Lazarus, who Jesus raised from the dead, eventually died. Too many take their relationships for granted and when the link is broken they realize all the things they should have done/said but didn't. Every day is a gift, both for your mother and you. Make the most of what time you still have together so that when the inevitable happens (and there's no guarantee you will outlive your mother) there will be no regrets.

Last edited by Krow; 06-27-2011 at 07:51 PM.
Old 06-27-2011 | 10:08 AM
Jim Dawson
Ultimate HDF Member

I'm glad she's doing well. My prayers are with your mom and your family.

Old 06-27-2011 | 01:47 PM
julesdain
Road Captain
Veteran: Canadian Forces

All the best. Prayers sent.

Old 06-27-2011 | 04:48 PM
spoonie
Tourer

My Mothers passing just over a year ago is the reason I own a harley today. she said to use whatever there was on something that would make us happy and think fondly of her. It took a while but but I smile and see her face evey time I think of my crossbones. My prayers are with you. He will take care of you and you will come out stronger on the other side... so will she if that is what is meant to be.

Old 06-27-2011 | 07:52 PM
envexed
Cruiser

Originally Posted by frozensoul
well after 3 hours of surgery and wondering if ma would make it through the surgery alone the doc came up to the waiting room, and said going into the operation that he would of guessed around 70 percent cancer with out much hope was shocked to find only a big blood vessel that had burst. he repaired it and said things look very good for ma and that she must be one tough ol gal. said may have only had a day left if the source of bleed wasnt found. 2 hours after she opened her eyes she was complaining she was needing a cup of coffe and something to eat.just to hear her talking was worth a million bucks. i would like to say huge heart felt thank you to all on this site for your support, the people on here are truely the best.

Thank God for Answered Prayers, and for friends who send them, where ever those friends are. I pray that an angel of protection will be appointent to guard your mom and comfort her as well. God Bless your family.

Old 06-27-2011 | 08:59 PM
cantonrider
Club Member

Glad to hear the update...........stay strong..........

Old 06-27-2011 | 09:01 PM
hogrider09
Tourer

Thoughts and prayers my friend for your mother and you and your family.