Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PC-V or Power Vision???

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Timmy B
Outstanding HDF Member
Location: 12 year, Colombia, 4 years Mexico, currently In Kuwait, but Boston is HOME!!
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default PC-V or Power Vision???

I've got the ceramic 2-1-2 headers, Klock slipons, SE air and 555 cams. I am not Johnny wrench, but I can do maintenence. In your honest opinion what would be the best buy for me. The PC-V comes with the map for my bike already to go, or go with the Powervision where I can use up to several different maps???
To be honest I like having the choice but I have never delt with maps before. I have ordered all the other parts from Fuel Moto, and will be getting the PC-V or Power vision through them as well. So the best set of pros and cons so I can weigh my options from you guys in the know would be greatfull. THanks. Ride Safe and often!!!

COM'N June 19th (return date to the US)

Old 06-02-2011, 05:43 PM
The Q
Road Warrior
Received 58 Likes on 47 Posts

The Power Vision sounds like a really neat tuning tool, but I really like the PCV with Autotune. You can basically run two maps so to speak when you wire in a "hardware switch". You can have a richer base map that runs without O2 sensors and then you can adjust the Target Air Fuel Ratio tables that run with the O2 sensors so you can cruise in a fuel saving type mode, then flip the switch when things get hot or you want break neck hot rod performance. Just my 2 cents worth.

Old 06-02-2011, 07:12 PM
TonyVT
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I purchased the Power Vision for my bike from Fuel Moto and am happy with both the PV as well as FM's supplied map. I decided to pay the extra $$$ in order to not have to rely on a piggyback unit with the possibility of failing while on a tour.