Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Damn Cat !!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 10:10 PM
1flhtk4me
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 90 Likes on 67 Posts
Default RE: Damn Cat !!!

I would have relocated the cat the first time I saw it on the bike.Gee,I have not seen fluffy!

Try getting some of that spray to keep animals away from furniture/bikes.Spray it on the cover then grab the cat while no one is looking and shove its face into the cover.

Old 10-30-2006, 10:15 PM
AtkRWC
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Take a piece of cardboard and place 100 mile an hour tape with the sticky side up, attached to the cardboard. Lay the cardboard (With the sticky side up) on the seat. The cat will only do it once or so and get the message. Cats hate the sticky. This is advice from my wife who is in the Vet business. I got my cat declawed since it liked to attack. I don't think the big cat do-do would work with mine since it thinks it is a big cat. I have 2 Sherpards and they are scared to death of the cat.

Old 10-30-2006, 10:24 PM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

#1: Have them declawed

#2: Buy a bunch of mousetraps....put em on the ground around the bike, on the seat, etc etc etc. Kitty gets its paws clipped a few times, she will stay away.

Old 10-30-2006, 10:25 PM
Mr Wonderful
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

There isn't a four-legged critter alive that isn't wary of Panther-Poo! I swear to Goodness that it works.....somehow the felines know by the scent of that foul stuff that they are not the Big Cat anymore.

Seen on a Toyota pickup in Tokyo: Cat.....the other White Meat.

Old 10-30-2006, 10:30 PM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member

Given the fact that you have to ask what to do, you have already shown more patience and civility than I would have. Cat would have been GONE after tearing my seat and paint up.

Old 10-30-2006, 10:33 PM
AtkRWC
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

One time my wife had to work on a Gorilla at the Zoo. When she came home the dogs came running to greet her like they always do. Well they took on sniff of her and went running the other way tails tucked. True story. Moral of the story, get Gorilla poop!

Old 10-30-2006, 10:35 PM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member

Christmas is right around the corner. Figure out who's cats they are, and then deduct the cost of bike repairs from their Christmas budget.

They will make sure that cats don't get NEAR your bike again !!

Old 10-30-2006, 10:51 PM
mtpoland
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude! Wack the friggin cat! You'll get used to the dog house; it really isn't that bad. Kind of peaceful actually.
We're talkin' about an '07 Harley here.
Build a dog house big enough for you, the dog and the bike. EVERYBODY ELSE - KEEP OUT!!!

Old 10-30-2006, 11:12 PM
Mr Wonderful
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: AtkRWC

One time my wife had to work on a Gorilla at the Zoo. When she came home the dogs came running to greet her like they always do. Well they took on sniff of her and went running the other way tails tucked. True story. Moral of the story, get Gorilla poop!
Assume she's Veternarian??!! Brave dentist?! Nail Tech?! Smart dogs! Heck, take a box of trash bags and get the whole freakin' gamut of droppings! Leave nothing to chance! Surround the bike in Poo!
If you have any left over, do the "flaming bag of Poo" trick on your neighbors on Halloween!

Old 10-31-2006, 12:35 AM
KenM
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's not a dog so shoot it

Quick Reply: Damn Cat !!!