Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New bike, bad jew-jew!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 11:42 AM
powerman1972
Tourer
Received 34 Likes on 17 Posts
Default New bike, bad jew-jew!

Has anybody else ever bought a new bike and after a couple of months think the thing is cursed? I bought the new sg in march and just rolled 1000 miles on it. Since march, ive gotten tagged by 2 large rocks screwin up the paint on the front fender and tank, gotten backed into and knocked over causing $2000 in damage by some old timer, rode it to work today and nearly clipped a deer, and while parked here at work, i notice a puddle of oil under the oil cooler! All this and i just made the first payment on it last week!! I have never had this kind of badluck with my last bikes. Im kind of a superstitious person and thinking this bike may have to go!

Old 05-17-2011, 11:49 AM
ThunderBueller
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bummer.

Btw, it's usually spelled ju-ju or juju.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:49 AM
TO34
Road Warrior
Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Could of been damage to the oil cooler when you were backed into, if the bike was pushed up onto the sidewalk or parking lot marker.

I don't think its bad jew-jew as much as its the new toy so you notice ever little event.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:53 AM
LadyDeluxe
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't like to admit I'm a little superstitious but if I were me the bike would have to go. Good luck, hoping things work out in your favor.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:55 AM
audettd
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya...trade it in...you won't be happy and you know it

Old 05-17-2011, 11:58 AM
BiggDogg
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's why they make all those superstiscious bells and angel **** for your keychains and junk.

I beieve my car is a rock magnet, i should have never picked magnetic gray as the color

Old 05-17-2011, 12:03 PM
powerman1972
Tourer

Originally Posted by ThunderBueller
Bummer.

Btw, it's usually spelled ju-ju or juju.
Sorry thunder for the spelling! Nothing against jews! Im just a dumbass who cant spell!

Old 05-17-2011, 12:05 PM
powerman1972
Tourer

Originally Posted by audettd
ya...trade it in...you won't be happy and you know it
Im thinkin about it! Just wondering what kind of a kick in the shorts theyll dish out to me for a trade in!

Old 05-17-2011, 12:09 PM
Cougar1959
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by powerman1972
Im thinkin about it! Just wondering what kind of a kick in the shorts theyll dish out to me for a trade in!

Just make sure you take a jar of Vaseline with you. Because, no matter how you look at it, your going to get screwed.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:10 PM
AnotherBlackSG
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 57 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by powerman1972
Has anybody else ever bought a new bike and after a couple of months think the thing is cursed? I bought the new sg in march and just rolled 1000 miles on it. Since march, ive gotten tagged by 2 large rocks screwin up the paint on the front fender and tank, gotten backed into and knocked over causing $2000 in damage by some old timer, rode it to work today and nearly clipped a deer, and while parked here at work, i notice a puddle of oil under the oil cooler! All this and i just made the first payment on it last week!! I have never had this kind of badluck with my last bikes. Im kind of a superstitious person and thinking this bike may have to go!
DEFINITELY some bad juju. If I was you, I wouldn't even think about riding it again. As a favor to a fellow forum member, I'd be willing to take that death trap off of your hands for a nominal charge. That way you'd be free of whatever voodoo curse is on that thing and your life can get back to normal. Yep... I'd be willing to do that for you because, that's just the kinda guy I am,

Seriously, ***** happens! If you're gonna ride it, you're gonna have to deal with a nick here & there, as well as the moronic actions/behaviors of idiots. If you don't want to have to deal with any of that, then simply park it in the garage... there, problem solved!

Quick Reply: New bike, bad jew-jew!